part 1

Ava is a total diva... 18 years of pretending to be someone that she clearly isn't as turned her into a close to permanent bitch... Luckily her mom guided her
out of making stupid decisions... Her friends were just as bad as she was... Coming in from school one day, she noticed that she had new neighbors, a boy and a girl along with their parents. Both the boy and the girl looked about her age...

**********
'Ava!' Said her mom, 'it's late, get up!' She barely got out of bed.. Her mother had already made breakfast.. Before she could eat or speak her mom acknowledged that they had new neighbors. She had little or no interest in them so she barely listened. 'Umm mom ', she said with a disgust tone, I care zero that those people exist so why would I care if there living next door?' Her mother did not respond to her, instead, she used explicit words and demanded her to go get ready for school.
Her words barely had impact on her.. She took a bath, straightened her long silky black hair, threw on a black and gold joggers with a black tank top and some black and gold uppers.. She's a bit of tomboy so she wears snapbacks. She did light make up and there was no doubt that she loved black lipsticks.

***************
Her car was out of gas and her mom refused to give her money so she had to start walking... As she walked along the road a black jeep pulled up to her feet and was driving slowly. Ava didn't care to know who it was so she didn't even look when she heard the masculine voice say hey. She continued to ignore until the person said "is that your best way of giving your new neighbor a warm welcome?" Ava sighed and said "hi new neighbor, how are you enjoying stalking me?" He smiled at her. "Can I at least get your name", he said... She walked a while longer then she said Ava.. He replied by telling her his name which was Brent Powers.. "Yeah", Ava said, "its nice having a real life stalker Brent". By that time they were entering the school.