part 12

Tuesday morning Ava got up late. She rushed into the bathroom, got a quick shower and strangely got dressed in full suite of red and white.. She wore a red ripped jeans, a white and red forever 21 blouse and some red timbs with white bottom. She only used eyeliner and lipstick to highlight her face and brushed her out and let it hang loose. She got out just in time to see when both Brent and Ana was driving out. She hopped into her car and trailed behind them... When they all arrived at school they parked in three parking spaces next to each other. Ava stepped out and was facing Brent. "Pretty boy looks a little out of it today, 😊 i wonder what the hell took place lastnight." Before Brent could answer Adviel called out to Ava at the entrance of the hallway. Ava faced lighted up as if she got hit buy a truck filled with attraction. She held on to Adviel hands and they both walked through the hallway hand in hand... Ava knew she had everyone talking now so she embraced it. As soon as Brent walked in she leaned in and kissed Adviel on his cheek. Its weird how she made a cheek kiss seem so sexual with her body movements. The bell rang and they departed for class.Adviel barely wanted to let her leave.
*****************************
In class, Brent chose to sit beside Ava in chemistry class and the teacher made them lab partners. Ava for some creepy reason seemed pleased with her teachers decision which was rather odd to Brent that was trying so hard to get to her. "Ok partner our experiment today will be on dicks, care to find out how my method of ruining one is carried out", asked Ava with a smurk. "Does it involve me inserting it into anything that is locked tight cause if it isn't am not interested. Ava was not impressed with his comment cause she knew what she got locked between her legs was a God given gift. "Let's change the experiment, wouldn't want you to be pounding on beth's body and start yelling my name". Brent seemed unpleased and Ava knew he was about to do something stupid. He looked at her twice before he slid his hand under the table and trailed his finger from the button of her pants to the bottom of her zip then he applied pressure. She didn't even budge. "Ok, this is embarassing, you lost your game bro now get your hands off me before my vagina screws itself out and walk right out of this room". Brent was embarrassed after she made her statement. Just before things got steamed up more they got saved by the bell. As soon as Ava walked out Adviel was standing at the door waiting for her along with her other friends. They seemed to be getting along with him just great and Brent hated it.
This time when they were at the chill spot Brent stayed away. Ava had a tonne load of fun with her to be boyfriend, more fun than what she ever had hanging out with 'Sexy boy' Brent. "Will you go out with me", whispered Adviel. Ava had the cutest smile on her face then she leaned in. "I thought you would never ask." Ava knew for sure this time that it was really a new chapter in her life.