part 5

After there fun filled evening they all got home. Ava walked in to see that her mom Luggages were well packed at the door. "Mom what's going on?!" Her mother rushed back and forth to get stuff such as purse,sunglasses, passport and jacket.. "Ava I have to get to your grandma, she's very ill and she has no one to take care of her... I will be gone for at least two weeks". She walked towards Ava at the door and suddenly a cab appeared. She kissed her on the forehead, took up the luggage's and head straight for the car... As she entered the car the cab driver took up her bags. "Ava please, don't get into any trouble this time". Ava shooked her head."yeah no promises mother". The car drove away. As she walked back inside she took out her phone and called Ana. "Hey can I come over, my moms gone and it wouldn't hurt to hang some more". "Sure", said Ana my mom and dad are gone too". When they hang up she took up her keys and jacket and head straight through the door... When she rang the doorbell Brent got the door who apparently wasn't wearing any shirt. Ava gazed for awhile. "Ok grab some shirt mama's staying over tonight". Ana rushed to the door and pulled Ava in.
*************
Hours passed and the two girls talked about everything possible. Ava explained why everyone thought she was such a bad person. She told her that her dad was a total wack job so he ended up In jail after allegedly killing a man.. Ana smiled. "Exactly who did you murder for them to be against you like that, I mean your so real and genuine". As Ava was about to respond Brent interrupted their conversation. "Ana would you be kind to let bad girl sleep in my room?". Ava looked at him with the weirdest look. "I don't know if Lil miss bad girl here wants to sleep with you when a guest room is available". "Ok", said Brent, hey Ava hit me up before going to bed aiite". Ava shook her head indicating that she will.
*****************
It was 2:40 am and Ana said she was going in for bed. Ava told her that she was going to check if Brent was asleep and she said ok and went off to bed. She walked up to Brent's room and surprisingly he wasn't asleep. "So you don't sleep I see", said Ava. "I do but I couldn't when I knew you were so close to me but not close enough". Ava went inside and got up on the bed with him. "I'm here now, so what's the deal with you wanting to see me ", she asked. "I just needed to see you if that's alright", Brent replied . Ava laid next to him and they started talking about there interest, there likes and dislikes and other interesting things about each other .
They fell into a deep stare but Ava knew what was coming next and it was way too early for them to get into that. When Brent leaned in to kiss her she hesitated, by that time their heads were lock together and Brent was brushing his finger gently over her face as his breathing got heavier. Ava moved away her face. "What's wrong", he asked. Ava smiled. "As much as I would love to do this, it's not time yet". Brent said ok, pulled her into his arms and hold her tightly and a few moments later they fell asleep.