part 6

Ava woke up and found that she was laying on Brents chest. Even thou she realized, she laid there for awhile. She made a sudden movement that allowed him to wake up. Before he spoke Ava got up and started grabbing her stuff.. "Leaving already bad girl", asked Brent. "Yeah its almost 8 so I should leave". As she got everything together she walked towards the door. "Am I getting to see you later?" Ava slowed down a bit, "yeah you will its not like I have anybody else to be with around here". She walked out quietly that Ana wouldn't wake up .

**************
Entering the house Ava realized that the phone was ringing... She ran as fast as she could to get it... "Hello good morning Ava speaking".
"Good morning, is your mother home?" Ava hesitated for a quick second then she answered... "Umm is it ok if I asked who I am speaking with?" It was a male voice and so Ava was not sure who it could be... "I'm Brian, your moms boyfriend, we got into a fight not too long ago but she as no idea where she is and she took off." "I'm worried". Ava seemed a bit off with the man... "Sir, were you staying at grandma's house?" The man cleared his throat. "Umm, no but your mother didn't want you to know what was going on, do forgive her".
"Ever thought of telling her to not to lie to me, that's better influence", Ava replied. The man sighed and told Ava sorry then hang up.. Ava wasted no time she dialed her mom's number right away.. "Hey mom you don't mind me going out with Ana tonight do you?" Her mother sounded out of breath as if she was walking fast.. "Yeah sure go ahead", she replied. "Having your morning jog mom", she asked. "Yes she said in an very uneasy tone. "Ok Brian called you should really get back to him, and oh mom, not cool". Her mother tried explaining but Ava didn't give her the time of day she just hang up the phone and head for the shower...
***************
After a long shower Ava heard knocking on the door and she didn't get anytime to get dressed so covered herself with a towel.. She ran to the door without thinking and burst it open only to see Brent smiling at her... "Nice outfit bad girl, what brand is it", said Brent with a smirk... "Boy please you wouldn't know the brand even if I told you", replied Ava in a playful tone.. They laughed... Brent held a closed plate in his and handed it over to Ava.. "Ana made breakfast". "Yeah well tell her thanks , it smells good". They stood for a moment without saying anything then Ava decided to invite him... He was thrilled to go inside..