part 11

Hyprophenia was what Ava tried to pass her sadness off as when her mom came into the room and saw that she was looking bleak. "I gotta leave for work, I'm worried you look a little pail, do you want me to stay with you?" Ava got up and kissed her mom on the forehead and gave her a slight smile. "Mom am just going through some stuff i think i might be developing this horrible thing called.... Feelings... Her mom laughed and pushed her playfully and said it was about time that she got some a that feeling stuff. She rubbed her shoulder and then left for work... A few minutes later Opal, Ana and tiara walked in... "Ok, you gotta be kidding me right now, why does it look death in here, bitch you better stop with all this nonsense", said Opal. "My bro looks the same i mean this has gotta be too weird, he's being stupid and your giving me the creeps. Tiara pulled Ava to her feet and shoved her towards her closet. "Get dressed", she said, "we're going to Tya's fun house. Ava decided on wearing a tight blue jeans dress with short sleeves with the matching sneaker-eels and ponytailed her hair. She looked rather smashing with an evening make up done by Opal and great accessories to highlight her glamour. On there way out they realized that bethanny's car was driving out of Ana's driveway and it seemed as if Brent was in the car. They didn't pay much mind to that though.. They decided on using Opals jeep for the outing.
***********************
They finally reached to Tya's funhouse and realized that there was a calypso party keeping and that new kid that was in the biology class was right at the entrance of it... His eyes could barely come off Ava. She liked it thou. Surprisingly Brent was looking like something that came straight out of a teen magazine but Bethanny was all over him while his eyes were literally taking the dress off Ava's body. She walked pass him and into the crowd and started moving her body to the calypso music.. God knows that she knows just how to move to have niqqas standing on all trees. She was enjoying herself to the max but things got better when Mr. 'Caliente' decided that he wanted a feel of all that sexy. When his body connected to hers it felt as if his abs was just begging to burst through his shirt for air. Ava knows just how to keep a Killer like that under her possession. They danced for about 40 mins then he offered to buy her a drink. At the bar he introduced himseld as Adviel Hudson. Ava liked what she was seeing a lot and so they engaged in an long convo that was filled with laughter... Brent saw them and started reacting like he wanted to kill someone. All Ava knows is that she will be seeing this guy again.. The night was late so they were all ready to leave, Ava left her number with Adviel just before he left. Bethanny for some reason left without Brent and Opal had to make two trips to help some other friends out. It ended up that Brent and Ava had to stay back for the last trip. "So your just gonna ignore me", asked Brent. Ava gave him a 'bitch please' look then turned away. "She's not my girlfriend, we didn't exactly end things correctly but she still isn't". Ava still seemed uninterested. He kept quiet for a few minutes and soon after he did the bartender closed the bar and Left. Ava moved over to another table and Brent followed her, before she could sit he lifted her up and placed her on the table top. He used his hand to depart her legs slowly then pull her down so that air couldn't pass through.. "Ava, you know you don't really hate me and you know you like me better than that newer boy... Look i.....i...i.... Ava interrupted. "I what, love you?" Brent squeezed her gently and said yes. "You don't love me, you love playing games." Opal drove on and saw what was happening. 'You guys ready, she shouted. Ava then pushed Brent off and walked away. "I thought you would never ask.