part 15

Ava decided that she wouldn't go to any classes after lunch... She needed space to  think about what's been going on around her... She wouldn't stop retracing what happen until she realized all  her friends knew about the plot... Her anger grew even stronger... "Ava baby, you don't need friends, you were always a 'loner' anyway," she said in a sad tone... Now the thought of her friends being closer to someone who was not even around a few years back gave her a somewhat jealous feeling... She then came to the conclusion that if there not with her now they were never with her in the first place... For a moment Ava thought that she was over reacting but she knew deep down that something bigger was there... Time flew by quickly and it was time for her to leave for home... She tried every way possible to leave there without been seen by any of the others... She did so successfully.
******************************
Ava decided on taking a bubble bath when she got home... She got the pipe running Luke warm water into the tub and as soon as it was all filled up she poured some off her favourite body wash into the tub (green apple fragrance)... She took her clothes off, put her shower cap on and got all her makeup off before the mirror then into the bath she head... The feeling of the water as her body submerged gave her a sense of relaxation... She closed her eyes and sighed peacefully while her body sunk a little deeper... She closed her eyes and laid there pretending as if she had no problem in the world... Ava passed her mom earlier before leaving for her room and her mom mentioned she might be leaving for the movies with some friends... Her mom always forgets to close the front door and so Ava felt a little uneasy ... As soon as she was about to move she heard footsteps, manly footsteps heading towards the bathroom... She felt like sinking her whole body underneath the water but she resisted going under... Bam ! The door flew wide open.. Ava waited in suspense the man that would take her life and all she saw was Brent 😒... Her face started getting wrinkled with anger immediately... "What the, why the hell are you in my bathroom punk?" Brent did not answer her just walked slowly over to her... Ava could feel all of her shivering... "I'd like to touch you." Ava swallowed. "Get...out... Now ! It was almost as if Brent couldn't hear her, she was starting to get scared, good scared 😏 ... Brent got closer and used his fingers to trail thtough her hair... For a moment Ava forgot how mad she was at him... He trailed  down until his hands rested on her shoulders ... "What is this about, Ava asked.. "This is about you not giving me the time of day because your too caught up." Everything rushed to her suddenly... "Leave, I don't need any more lies or schemes I just found out and I'm done ok, finished." Brent whispered shit.. Ava looked up at him and replied that's what i thought... Brent gradually left the bathroom and Ava decided to wrap up her bubble bath and get dressed...
******************************
It was almost 8:00 and Ava's mom was not home as yet and she decided on leaving the house... She dressed simple in her navy blue shorts, a white tank top and a white all-star lined with navy blue... Simple as she dressed she looked absolutely beautiful... When she walked out she saw that alot of cars were next door 😔 yes Ana's house... And there was music playing and you could hear the loud laughter from her driveway... Out of curiosity she peeped over to see if she could identify any of the cars... Surprisingly, all of her bitchy ass friends were there... She took everything in slowly while she turned and entered her car... She was having difficulty not crying for she felt as if they were celebrating because she was no longer around... She sat in the car for a few minutes and didn't drive out... As soon as she built up the courage, she turned the car on and started reversing... She pulled herself together quickly and that's when she got a great idea of where she could go to feel better... She drove off with a smile on her face and the only person who saw her leave next door was Tyara...
******************************
Ava decided on going to  a club that's about 45 mins away from her town... She parked her car close to the entrance and went inside... As usual she loved the way they decorated the place with dark colours and had bright lights flashing all over the walls... There were long poles with dancers stunting on them, alot of people and the place look so damn appealing... It literally pulled Ava in... She went in and instantly started swaying her hips and her arms ... She knows she got mad moves so she wasnt afraid to strut her stuff... She danced her way straight up to the bar... She decided that she wanted only one  cool beer cause she had school the other day...
After getting it she found herself back on the dance floor with a guy that she didn't even know... She switched guys often that she wouldn't have any of them getting too personal with her... She was on the dance floor having tonnes of fun laughing and dancing for about an hour then she left to get a juice so she could cool off and head home ... She left that club smiling as usual 😌... She got in her car and drove slowly back home.... When she was driving up to her house she saw that the cars were pulling out of Brent's drive way... She stopped and waited for the cars to move out of the way then she drove over into her front yard... She could see that her mom got home... When she came out of the car Ava could see that her ex friends stalled to see her come out of the car... They blew there horns and she just closed her car door, turned and walked away... "I'm hoping you didn't waste your gas and drove next for that party you know", said her mother... Ava laughed. "I went out, those peeps aren't my peeps anymore." Her mom looked at her confused.. "Who messed with you?" Ava smiled. "That's old news mom." She smiled. "Ok goodnight sweetie amo get to bed." She kissed her on the forehead and they both head for there rooms....