part 3

Ava rushed out of the house after hearing Anastasia's comments, on her way over to her house she bumped into Brent who grabbed her by both arms. "Where you heading to bad girl", he said. "Isn't it obvious that I'm leaving, I don't want it to be said that i turned your precious sister Into a monster". As soon as she finished her sentence she realized that she was standing behind her... "Look I'm new here and I think your a real kick ass girl ok, I just asked a few questions and that's what I heard". Brent looked at both of them speechlessly. "Ok", said Ava, I'm a known bitch at school, pretty lil innocent girls like you stay a great distance from me"...
Ana sighed in disappointment and turned in the direction of her front door. "Later ok, hit me up when you turn back into the Ava that I was reasoning with and not the pretending bitch of a bad girl Ava". Brent shook his head. "My sister is pretty cool just give her and chance you'll see".
*****************
At school the other day Anastasia did not speak with Ava and her friends. Instead she sat alone. " Hey pretty bang what's going on why the long face?", asked Tyara. Anastasia decided to explain what had happen. She advised Anastasia to just give Ava some time and that she'll come around. Brent decided to have a chat with Ava because the truth of the matter is he really likes her but Ava wont give up being a piece of work.
Ava was standing next to the cafeteria door with one leg on the wall in a black tight jeans, a black top , some black timbs and her hair was done in a ponytail. "Hey ponytail, you didn't exactly show me around the school you know", what's a guy gotta do to get some sympathy from you?"
Ava smurked. "What's your deal pretty boy did Ana put you up to this?" Brent got into her personal space a bit by placing one harm on the wall that she was leaning on and went down so close that their lips was almost brushing together. "No", he said with the most devious look in his eyes. "Go out with me and I'll make sure all that sexy inside you finds it's way out and probably that pretty Lil Angel you are might pay a visit". Ava looked away then faced him again after a few seconds and replied, "pretty boy, I don't play, you want me....so... Earn me"...
Brent smurked and eased up. Ava started walking down the hall way then she glimpsed back and said , "yo pretty boy, your sister is off the hook now".