part 4

School was out and Ava and her friends decided that it would be cool to just have a Friday evening outing where they just hang out.. When they approached Opal's car they saw that Ana was just getting into her car as well. "Hey!" Ava shouted. "There's room for one more you know, care to hang?". Ana had a weird look on her. All Ava's friends were in Opal's car already so she decided to walk over to Ana's car.. "You literally pushed me away yesterday, what's happening now need another excuse to get at me again?" She sounded a bit upset so Ava lowered her and said she's sorry and she should just give her another shot. Ana seemed unsure about the request so she stood there for a few seconds then she agreed. "Opal lead the way", said Ava, "amo ride with Ana".
***************
After reaching there destination , Ana realized that they were at what appeared to be a mall but it wasn't. "Hey where are we ",said Ana. Ava smiled and told her that Tyara's parents owns the place and they called it Tya's fun house... It was a big place filled with restaurants and stores that sells expensive artifacts and most importantly Tyara's pool room that was built at the back of one of the stores. After explaining everything, they all walked in the direction of the pool room.. Tyara's brother Tonio also attended their school and to Ana's surprise he was Brents new friend for when they entered the room they were both inside the pool..
"Hey losers", Tyara snapped.
"Get out we gotta change". Tonio got a glimpse of Ana and asked who the sexy chica was.. Before she could speak Brent said that's my sister. "Wow" said Chrissy, "your pretty boy's sister, isn't that interesting". They all walked off because the boys refused to get out of the pool so they had to use the changing room.

***************
When they got back out they were all in bikini's and Brent could hardly stop himself from looking at Ava. Tonio on the other hand was concentrated on Anastasia. They all got in the pool and like a volcano the fun and laughter erupted among all of them.
Ana was at a corner to herself so Brent went over to the side that she was on.. "You made a good choice talking back to Ana... Thanks." Ava shifted closer. "Yeah, I did it because I like her, not her cheesy brother. Brent laughed. "You can say that now but I don't know how long you can keep that body of yours in reserve, it should be mine." Ava looked almost convinced by his words but then she snapped. "Umm look pretty boy, that's not how you earn a bad girl, show me how bad you are or could be." Brent took a deep breath and dipped for a few seconds and while coming up he managed to pick up Ava in his hands with her legs wrapped around him. "Be careful you two!" Shouted Tonio who was at the other side of the pool talking to Ana. They ignored his words.
"So tell me how bad you want me to be cause I'm willing to raise the bar. Ava tried getting out of his hands but she couldn't and really she didn't want to, feeling Brents abs next to her body was too much fun so she stopped struggling. "I'm going to leave in the next 5 mins so whatever, enjoy your time."
"Cool now am going to try this again... Ava, would you go out with me?" Ava sighed. "Sure and I think I'm gonna change your name from pretty boy .. To sexy boy.