The awakening

Too much hours later Ava decided to go check on her mother... She Knocked twice gently on the door and slightly open it so she could see what her mother was doing. "Mom", said Ava with a worried tone in her voice, "I'm really deeply sorry, i don't know what came over me.... Am sorry". Her mother had an album with some pictures when her father was around in her hand. "I was wrong also, i know how you are when your being lied to and i know how much it hurts when i compare you to your ass of a dad". Ava smiled."Now would you please tell me what i did, Brent hates my guts right now." Her mother got her to sit down. "Ava you started a fight because Brents ex-girlfriend decided she wanted to kick it with him for a few, the fight got really bad and you caused the police to run in on the party, Both Brent and Ana got hurt". Ava got up briskly and walked towards the door. "Mom i gotta go talk to them i cant believe i made my ignorance let such things occur, Omg i think amo lose it if they don't forgive me". As soon as she finished her statement she ran out. On entering their driveway everything that happen started rushing back to Ava's mind, she remembered everything. When she got closer to the porch her 'sexy boy' was all locked to the girl that she almost killed at the party the night before... When Brent saw Ava his whole personality changed from 'baby it's been a longtime' to 'bitch please leave'. Her words could barely come out and so Bethanny, 'the ex' chose to squash the silence by saying once his bad girl, always his bad girl. Ava had one of the most devious smiles on her face and even thou her heart was broken into a million pieces she bounced back quickly... "Ok slut, you can have him, Brent was nothing but a phase that's easy to step over, spit on then walk away,now if you'll excuse me  amo go see Ana and i hope she looks less like shit." She pulled the door and saw that Ana was sitting on the stairs. On approaching her she appeared to be very upset. "Why didn't you kill her lastnight, i hate her so much she turns my bro into a total monster." Ava laughed. "Your bro is so yesterday i came to apologize to you two and saw them,am sorry Ana i hope your ok." Ana accepted her apology and then Ava invited her over for dinner.. Ava sighed. "Here goes another chapter in my life".They both laughed. On there way out bethanny was getting into her car and Brent stood there on the porch smiling and waving like an freaking puppet.. For a few seconds Ava felt some type a way but that didn't last long and she knew just how to get back at him. Ava and Ana left without even looking in his direction.

*************************
Monday as it is was oddly Ava's favorite day of the school week.... She decided on curling her hair up, wearing heavy make  up,  and she wore a blue and black tight top (long sleeved) with stone washed jeans and a blue air max. For once she supplied her black Ferrari with gas. She finally drove up in the school yard. When she walked out of the car, everyone was looking in her direction, everyone including Brent. She proudly swung what her mama gave her passed him... He seemed surprised with her come back.. On entering the hallway she met up into Tyara and Ana. "Wow", said Tyara, "are you totally trying to let Brent trip right now, i mean you gots it going on right now i swear". Ava smiled. "That's the plan home girl, Ava is back. They all laughed and departed to there different classes...