prologue

"ओहो महकश लबों पे आने लगी हैं प्यासी कुर्बाटें
                               हैरत सदा ठिकाने लगी हैं सारी फ़ुरकतें,
                          करीज़ों को मेरे लिख ज़रा, चाहतें रिफवटों का सिलहा "

              "बिनते दिल मिज़रियां आमीन, बिनते दिल मिज़रियां आमीन, पेश है कुल
                    शबाब खितमत आली जनाब, पेश है कुल शबाब खितमत आली जनाब "         
                  "आतिश कदा अदाओं से जल उठेगा आपके दिडाएं तर का हिजाब"
_________________________________________________________________

           Rajveer's grip on Aayat's arm was like a vice, his fingers digging into her flesh as he yanked her towards him.

The look in his eyes was wild, filled with a dangerous mixture of anger and possessiveness.

"Aayat," he hissed, his voice low and menacing, "how dare you defy me?"

Aayat's heart raced in her chest as she struggled against his hold, fear coursing through her veins like ice. She knew she had crossed a line, but she never expected Rajveer's reaction to be this violent.

"Let me go, Rajveer," she pleaded, her voice trembling with fear. "You're hurting me."

But Rajveer's grip only tightened, his face contorted with rage.

"You think you can outsmart me? You think you can challenge me?" he spat, his breath hot against her face.

Aayat's mind raced as she searched for a way to calm him down, to escape his grasp.

But she knew there was no reasoning with him when he was like this.

He saw her as nothing more than his possession, something to control and dominate.

"You belong to me, Aayat," Rajveer growled, his grip on her arm bruising. "You're mine, and you will do as I say.

A wave of terror washed over Aayat as she realized the depth of Rajveer's obsession with her.

He was like a predator, ready to pounce at any moment.

He grabbed her arms tightly and started to drag her upstairs. His grip was so hard and painful. It might leave his imprints on her delicate skin.

Her heart was beating at an unaltered speed. It was getting very difficult for her to breath.

Her eyes were bloodshot and swollen with the tears. Yet she didn't refuse to let her tears flow.

Her heart stung in her ribcage as she found him dragging her towards his room. He unlocked the door using a passcode.

The door opened revealing the huge chamber like room. He pushed her inside.

It wasn't the first time she came to his room. But still whenever she would enter this specific place, her mind would go crazy.

The smell of cigerates and alcohol along with his scent hits her nostrils. Her nose flared with disgust.

He pulled her to his chest and grabbed both of her arms tightly. Her held them so tight, his grip is never gentle. 

"You think you can get away from me little rose. But why DO YOU ALWAYS FORGET BY WHOM YOU'RE CAPTIVATED.

YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE ME. NOT UNTIL I'M ALIVE. DON'T YOU GET THIS FUCKING THING IN YOUR BRAIN THAT YOU'RE ONLY MINE. ONLY MINE. TO HURT. TO DEVOUR.TO LOVE,! "

"YOU BELONG TO THIS DEVIL, THE DAY I HAVE HAD LAID MY EYES ON YOU, YOU WERE OBLIGED TO BE MINE AND ONLY. MINE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"he gritted while his eyes fuming in red. His grey eyes darkend into pitch black shade.

With that he crashed his lips on her eating her lips, devouring it like a devil. His Adam apple moving with each thrust of his tounge onto her mouth.

He dominated her mouth as if her ownd it. He pulled her in his arms, breaking the kiss as he felt her getting out of breath. He pecked her swollen lips.

While she scrunched her face in disgust. As if she was ready to puke. Their breaths fanning each other.

He laid her on the bed while she cowered back until her back hitted the headboard.

Her eyes filled with terror. Her heart jumped as if it would explode any second.

He pulled out a cigarette from his pockets and lighted with a lighter kept near the bed.

He came near her face and puffed it. She coughed as her throat hurt with the smell of cigerates. She hated it.

"Why.am.i.here.??" She gasped. While glarring at him with hurtful eyes filled with pure agony.

" I like it when you dare me with your eyes. But you know what little rose the difference is that?"

'"w.what??"

He chuckled, "that you can't even talk without stuttering but still would dare to look at me with those daring eyes.

And to be honest i love the fire it holds, it always turns me on."

She immediately lowered her gaze as she understood how he actually mocked her. He's such a scum, asshole. She thought .

She gritted her teeth while she tried to push him away. She was scared that how could the person chuckle around when few moments ago had dragged her harshly to his room.

Why doesn't he do anything bad to her after kissing her. No eating her lips. She was curious, it's not like she wanted him to but, this wasn't the first time he's doing this.

She always pisses him off. Ans sometimes to the extent where nobody can control him not even his own self then how does just a click of her lips colliding with her does it.

Why he never dares to,  even though he had threatened her multiple times that he'll do something worse.

"Little rose, i know what you're thinking but let me tell you you're wrong today."

" I'm not sparing you . You will have to pay back. Enough of my gentleness. I've given you enough time to settle down."

Her heart sank at the thought.

"I will have to teach you a lesson today." He smirked. Internally laughing at her innocence.

"No, You ca.nt. h.u.r.t me, please." She cried.

"Are you sure little rose?"

He's never a gentleman. He can never be.

___________________________________________

Don't panic guys,  spoiler: he doesn't forces himself on her so please 🧟

Instagram @/Jyrawrites

Do not forget to vote.