10. part 1

Recap_

"Aayat I'm reminding you again "you're mine"

And only mine"

That's common let me just -

"You're the oath of my living, you're the oxygen that i breathe, you're the IV attached to my heart. Wait until i cut my heart into pieces and each part radiates that little rose Is fucking MINE "

"This pretty face of yours is mine, and smile, the tears (he leaned over and kissed her wet cheeks.) all are mine.

He leaned forward to kiss her but she slapped across his face.
_______________

"HOW DARE YOU RAJVEER?"

She held his collar tightly and tiptoed her legs to meet his height. His breath fanning on her face.

"Who am I?," she chuckled

"i am anything but yours!"

"Lie"

"I would rather die than be with a person who is a tormenter, a killer, a psycho!!"

"You think you can overpower me with your dominance huh, but then YOU'VE ABSOLUTELY TAKEN ME FOR WRONG "

"Do you even know who my father is? and the guts of you to even think of THAT YOU CAN MANIPULATE ME!"

Her voice became slow and her throat became dry after all the shouting.

"If you've finished then we should go now, Shall we?"

He spoke in a very calm tone which was definitely not expected. Aayat had expected him to shout at her and slap her on behalf but he didn't. Why?

"What?" It came out as a frown from her.

"Yes, little rose it's middle of the night and i don't think this is the right place to act like a couple fighting over an argument, is it?

"Let's go!"

She kept staring at his face dumbfounded and he pulled her in his arms. He opened the passenger seat and made her sit. He made sure to lock the door with his keys. Then he went to his side and sat comfortably. He leaned over her seat making her jump in shock. He pulled the seatbelt around her body.
_______

The car entered the estate and stopped at the entrance of R.R.penthouse.why did he took her to his penthouse?

"You can go back to the room where you had stayed last time."

Before she could spell a word, Rajveer growled in a threatening voice.

"DON'T. DEFY.ME. FOR.NOW"

she inhaled a shaky breath before opening the door silently.

Aayat's pov:

The maid that i assume her name - Sumi, opened the door of the guestroom from a key. She passed me a short smile and guided me inside.

"If you'll need anything then feel free to ring the bell - over the side table."

I nooded okay in response, she turned her heels and soon out of my sight. I closed the door silently and leaned my back.

A flood of tears escapes through my cheeks  to my mouth, the bitter sour taste of my own tears make me feel nauseous. I try to stand, when my body gave way.

With all my might, i went to the washroom and stopped infront of the shower,

.
. All drenched wet, i sat down while the icy drops fall over my bare skin. I feel the sudden aderanline shiver to run down my veins, goosebumps growing.

(Now as the actual vengeance is started, the main unfolding story starts from now! Chapters will be long with characters pov.)