8.)gone?

| ये जो हल्का हल्का सुरूर है,|
| ये तेरी नज़र का कुसूर है |

RAJVEER'S POV:

As Rajveer and his mother step outside Aayat's room, the weight of unspoken questions lingers between them like a heavy fog

As Rajveer and his mother step outside Aayat's room, the weight of unspoken questions lingers between them like a heavy fog. They make their way to the dining room, where the rest of the family awaits, their faces etched with concern and anticipation.

Taking a seat at the head of the table, Rajveer addresses the gathered family members with a reassuring smile. "Aayat will be fine," he assures them, his voice steady despite the turmoil swirling within him. "She was just lost in an unknown area, but nothing serious happened."

His words seem to ease the tension in the room, the collective sighs of relief echoing softly against the walls. But before the moment can settle, Rajveer's father, Mr. Raghuwanshi, breaks the silence with a pointed question, his gaze piercing as he locks eyes with his son.

"What did you see in your eyes when you entered with Aayat in your arms?" he asks, his tone serious and probing.

Rajveer's jaw tightens at the question.(He hates his father for several reasons.)his mind racing as he searches for a suitable answer. But before he can respond, his chachaji interjects, his voice grave with concern.

"Yes, Rajveer, we all noticed it," he adds, his eyes narrowing with suspicion. "There was something different about you."

Rajveer's patience wears thin at the scrutiny, his frustration bubbling to the surface. "I told you not to interfere in my life," he snaps, his voice sharp with irritation. "Now, tell me why I was called here since morning."

Chachaji's expression softens with understanding as he nods solemnly. "We received information that the Eastwood team from the east is planning to attack us," he explains, his voice heavy with gravity.

Rajveer's eyes darken, his mind racing with the implications of such an attack. The Eastwoods are a formidable adversary, their reputation as ruthless underworld figures preceding them. And yet, despite their notoriety, little is known about their true identities or motivations.

Rajveer knows that he must tread carefully in the face of such a threat, to protect his family and their legacy at all costs. But as the weight of the impending danger settles upon his shoulders, he vows to do whatever it takes to safeguard those he holds dear, even if it means facing the unknown dangers lurking in the shadows.

Rajveer's eyes narrow as he absorbs the gravity of the situation, his mind racing with questions and calculations. "Do we have any more information about the Eastwood team?" he asks, his voice low and measured.

Chachaji hesitates, his expression grave. "Not much," he admits. "But we know they're a private family, highly secretive. Their members are rumored to be ruthless and cunning, with ties to various criminal enterprises across the region."