5: echoes of heartbreaks

Guys i opened wattpad and saw a notification (someone voted) it instantly gave me motivation to post a new chapter, so double update for today. Enjoy and don't forget to vote for next part 🎀.

And yes the more you like the book I'll increase the words for now let's go with flow.
____________________________

                                     "आया वो फिर नज़र ऐसे, बात छिड़ने लगी फिरसे
                                      आंखों में चुभता कल का धुआं"
                                     "जाने किसकी हमें लग गई है नज़र"

_____________________________________________

"Bhai, badi mummy was expecting you to join us for a week." Shreya affirmed.

"Tell her if she's up to those stupid marriage proposals then I'm out." Rajveer acknowledged with authority.

"I don't know bhai, but i don't think so that would be the reason. I'm sure there's something else."

"I'll be there tonight."

Shreya nodded at his response and looked back to Aayat.

"You know what Aayat, Aarhan bhai is coming back from Spain today. I'm pretty sure right now, people in the haveli must be discussing about the upcoming thing, and as i left to join you."

"Shreya, do Prisha also lives in the estate, or she's gone somewhere for her further studies." Aayat asked with curiosity. She did not expected Rajveer to look at her with suspicion.

"Prisha, also stays in the haveli." Shreya affirmed hesitatedly.

"But didn't she wanted to stay abroad for her further studies?"

"Yes she did, but unfortunately she was not allowed."

"Are you kidding me that's so mean. " Aayat said while rolling her eyes.

Shreya hesitatingly glanced at Rajveer to see his reaction, his eyes had darken. No, he was getting tempered.

"Leave it na Aayat, and also she has changed her mind of going abroad you know. "She tried to defend as much as possible.

As Aayat and Shreya arrived at the haveli, they were welcomed with open arms by the members of the household. Aayat was particularly greeted with great respect, which warmed her heart. Rajveer's mother, in particular, was delighted to see her, reminiscing about the days when Aayat's mother and she were inseparable high school friends.

"Oh Aayat, it's been too long! Your mother and I used to have the best times together," Rajveer's mother exclaimed, embracing Aayat warmly.

Aayat returned the embrace with a smile, feeling the warmth of the connection between their families. "Yes, it has been a while Aunty.I'm so glad to be here," she replied sincerely.

As they settled in, Aayat noticed Prisha, her childhood friend, across the room. However, something seemed off about her demeanor. She appeared distant and preoccupied, a stark contrast to the vibrant friend Aayat remembered.

"Prisha, it's so good to see you!" Aayat called out, walking over to her friend.

Prisha forced a smile, but her eyes betrayed a hint of sadness. "Hey, Aayat. Yeah, it's been a while," she replied softly, avoiding eye contact.

Concern flickered in Aayat's heart as she observed Prisha's demeanor. "Is everything okay, Prisha? You seem different," she asked gently, reaching out to touch her friend's arm.