6:such a devil

Vote for next part.
Instagram @/Jyrawrites

Guys should I continue writing this?? just tell me in the comments
_________________________

You pretend so well." "Look at you a piece of trash, your parents must be disgraceful." "You're so unwanted look i m also leaving you". His voice ringing like a ringtone in her head. She ran as much as she could. After a while she sat beside a tree. She opened herr eyes and looked around to found herself in an unknown place. It was dark all around her surrounding. Opened her bag's zip and tried to open her phone. Unfortunately it was dead.

"Fuck, what is wrong with my phone now!!" She cussed annoyingly.

____

Shreya was roaming here and there in the garden, she had been trying to contact Aayat since evening but everytime it showed unreachable or switched off. She was started to get worried about her friend. It was already 9 pm by now, the family members were also asking for Aayat's whereabouts.

She flinched when she got a call. It was Rajveer.

"Bhai i was about to call you-" her voice was cutted off when he spoke.

"I know what you're about to say. Your friend Aayat is missing, right. I know that. I'm on my way to find her but I've called you to tell people in the haveli that i might get late."

"And also tell maa. To not get worried about me."

He cutted the call, leaving Shreya in a huge ASTONISHMENT. She was shocked and more than that, she feared it. She just realised that RAJVEER SINGH RAGHUWANSHI was into her friend Aayat. She feared it because, if once Rajveer Singh Raghuwanshi has his eyes set on a thing he admire. The next minute it was already destined to be his. He was an obsessive jerk who can burn the world for his loved ones and when it comes to his possession. It was beyond anyone's imagination that to how much extent he would go. He had his fucking eyes on A tender rose. Who's very much unknown from him and his World. he was not a normal person. He was not only the upcoming king of Verangarh but also the underworld mafia leader of his kingdom. His life was so dark.

_______________

Rajveer's hands tightened on the steering wheel as he navigated the streets of Verangarh with reckless abandon. His bloodshot eyes reflected the turmoil within, his mind consumed by thoughts of Aayat's safety. He cursed himself for the lapse in security that had allowed her to go missing from his estate, his heart pounding with a mixture of fear and frustration.

As he drove, his Bluetooth earpiece buzzed with incoming calls, but he ignored them, his focus singularly fixed on finding Aayat. Finally, a message from one of his men brought a glimmer of hope—a location and a confirmation that Aayat had been found.

Relief flooded Rajveer's veins as he raced towards the designated alley, his SUV skidding to a stop as he reached the darkened street. With a sense of urgency, he approached Aayat's unconscious form lying behind a tree, his heart constricting at the sight of her pale face.

Gently lifting her into his arms, he instructed his men to fetch water, his movements swift and purposeful. As he sprinkled water on her face, Aayat stirred, her eyes fluttering open in confusion and fear.

"Shh, you're safe. I've got you, don't worry," Rajveer murmured soothingly, his voice a reassuring anchor amidst the chaos.

Aayat's struggles ceased as she recognized his voice, her panic subsiding slightly at the familiar presence. Yet, questions flooded her mind, her voice trembling as she sought answers.

"You, what are you doing here? And how did I end up here?" she stammered, her eyes wide with apprehension.

Rajveer lifted her gently into his arms, his gaze softening as he met her frightened gaze. Silencing her with a finger to his lips, he carried her to his SUV, urging her to remain quiet for the moment.