07

yeonjun woke up in his bed, his neck hurting.

he sat up and wondered what the hell happened lastnight,

he can't remember a single second of what happened after drinking.

he stood up and looked down,

uhm...

who changed his clothes?

whatever, that's not important right now. what IS important is that he has a massive hangover and he can barely think well.

he headed to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, fixing his messy hair.

how did his hair even get this messy anyway? he's not the type to move in 53 different poses while sleeping.

he plopped on his bed and opened his phone, checking his messages as usual.

no messages?

that's weird

he blew his cheeks before putting on his uniform and an oversized hoodie.

he went downstairs, expecting to see his mom.. but no. she didn't show up.

what was he even expecting? they're a busy family.

he pouted and grabbed his keys on the console table, making his way outside to his precious motorcycle.

he felt a strange pain in his neck. it didn't feel sore or anything like that.. it just hurt.

he brushed it off and started the motor, going to school.

he entered his class, smiling when he saw beomgyu.

he was about to make his way towards him- not when beomgyu saw him, widening his eyes and running away.

yeonjun raised an eyebrow and scratched the back of his neck.

what did he do wrong this time?

he didn't have the energy to run after him, since his head literally hurt like HELL

when class started, beomgyu was nowhere to be seen.. at least not beside yeonjun.

yeonjun looked behind him to see beomgyu talking with kai and quickly turned back around before gyu noticed him.

he sighed and started writing notes before taehyun suddenly popped up from beside him.

he jumped and looked at taehyun.

"could you stop scaring me like that?"

"i've got a new crush!"

"cool.. congrats. who?" yeonjun awkwardly smiled and patted taehyun's back.

"I'm not telling you, but it's a guy."

"i knew you couldn't be straight, even if you wanted to.." yeonjun teased, bursting out laughing. taehyun looked at him unimpressed.

"hey, did anything happen last night?"

"i drank, why?"

"why're your lips swollen?"

...

"THEY ARE??" yeonjun asked and touched his own lips,

"..maybe i got stung by a bee while i was drunk? you know how much of a dumbass i can be when I'm drunk"

"it doesn't look like that." taehyun stated and looked down to yeonjun's neck.

his eyes widened,

"BITCH, WHY DO YOU HAVE A HICKEY?"