09

yeonjun, beomgyu and taehyun were walking towards their classroom. if you're wondering about the other two;

they've excused themselves to the bathroom to do who-knows-what.

taehyun was in between yeonjun and beomgyu - linking his arms with the both of them.

taehyun suddenly stopped in his tracks when he felt a ring from the phone in his pocket, the other two boys stopping as well.

"you guys can go without me, i really need to piss right now!" taehyun let go of them and ran to the school restroom.

the two watched him run off, confused.

yeonjun stared confused at taehyun's disappearing silhouette, beomgyu switching his focus from taehyun to yeonjun.

[ taehyun's pov | third person ]

taehyun panted heavily, stopping right in front of the restroom.

he was about to walk in - but found kai and soobin... making out.

"gross, get a fucking room!" taehyun almost gagged and covered his face as he entered a stall.

soobin immediately let go of kai and rubbed the back of his neck, standing awkwardly.

kai got off the sink and brushed off any dirt from his pants, his eyes darting everywhere.

"i think we should head to the art room.." soobin suggested.

"we can't, class is starting."

"can't we just skip??" soobin whined.

kai sighed and held soobin's hand,

"fine."

soobin grinned and pulled kai along with him.

taehyun, on the other hand, frantically taking out his phone and dialing a number.

"hello? yeah.. I'm sorry, i forgot. I'll be there soon." he wore a coat over his uniform and ran out of the school in a hurry, not caring about the next subjects.

[ yeonjun and beomgyu's pov ]

"i wonder where he ran off to.. excused himself to the bathroom then never came back?" yeonjun pouted, clicking his pen.

beomgyu was watching him.

"something urgent probably happened? let him be."

"this class is so boringggg...." yeonjun groaned and stretched his arms across the table.

beomgyu pat his back and sighed.

"30 more minutes, jun."

"i can't wait thirty more fucking MINUTES."

"plus, we have three more classes to take!" yeonjun complained.

beomgyu found his complaints kind of cute. he chuckled and rested his hand on yeonjun's head, stroking his hair lightly.

"you can go snooze if you want."

"and what if i get caught?"

"I'll come up with an excuse."

yeonjun nodded then rested his head in the crook of beomgyu's neck.

beomgyu pat his head and let out a sigh of content.

"jun, wake up"

yeonjun heard a faint voice and opened one eye slightly.

".. everyone's gone..?" yeonjun looked around. they were the only people in the classroom.