08

beomgyu was in the hallways walking with kai.

he really did not want to make any contact with yeonjun after what happened lastnight.

after all-- he took advantage of him when he was drunk. that was actually so fucking stupid of him.

he tried to avoid yeonjun at all costs, in case yeonjun remembers..

but, it wasn't exactly his fault either, right?? he wasn't in his right mind. he was drunk... but that still doesn't give him the right to do that to someone who is drunk themselves.

he looked down at the ground with his hands in his pockets, feeling extremely guilty. kai sensed it, and pat his back.

"are you still feeling guilty?"

"who wouldn't feel guilty? i took advantage of him! i'm so stupid.." he palmed his forehead.

"you were drunk.."

"STILL!" he blew his cheeks.

"i wish i could go back and time and undo everything i just did. i mean, how is he NOT gonna remember that? he's already noticed his swollen lips and hickey!" beomgyu added.

"how are you so sure that he remembers?"

"i was looking at him in class. taehyun pointed all of those things out. he touched his lips and wrapped a towel around his neck."

kai didn't say anything, instead just wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pat it gently.

...

"hyung, do you know who's behind us right now?"

"yes, i know." beomgyu closed his eyes.

"you know, you're way too cute."

....

that was taehyun's voice.

he looked at kai before glancing behind them, seeing their arms linked.

the sight kind of hurt.

he quickly turned back around and pouted.

"do you think something is going on between yeonjun and taehyun? i've never seen them this close.."

"your jealousy is peeking through the curtains, hyung."

"i can't help it, kai!!" he hid his face in his palms.

kai moved his hand from beomgyu's shoulder to the top of his head, patting it.

"you'll be fine. you'll both be fine. soon, i know it."

"he's not approaching me. he usually does." he looked away before continuing, "i just don't get why i was stupid enough to do that."

"i mean, i wasn't even completely drunk!" he added.

"don't stress yourself, hyung. the right time will come."

"do you think he'll forgive me..?"

"I'm not sure. you'll have to talk to him to find out."

"you're not helping, kai."

kai chuckled.

as they walked towards the cafeteria, they ran into soobin.

"baby!!" soobin yelled and ran towards kai, hugging him.

"gross... get a room!" beomgyu stared at them disgusted.

soobin planted about 50 kisses on kai's face right in front of beomgyu, the last one on his lips.

"i told you guys to get a room.."