Chapter 1: First Look

Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re 

 Tab se deewana hua aah haa 

 Sab se begaana hua aah haa 

Rab bhi deewana lage re oye oye 

Rab bhi deewana lage re ho.. 

Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re 

 Tab se deewana hua aah haaa 

 Sab se begaana hua 

 Rab bhi deewana lage re oye oye 

 Rab bhi deewana lage re ho.. 

Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Author POV

It was a fabulous evening and guests kept coming from all over the city, the biggest business tycoons, superstars everybody was present in the party. After all the Jain family were throwing a party for the huge accomplishment of their eldest daughter, who successfully secured AIR 1 in NEET PG.

Soon the lights went off and spotlight hit a girl dressed in a light green elegant and sophisticated saree. The girl was none other than our main lead Aarohi Jain, the eldest daughter of Jain family for whom the party was held. Cheers and applauses were all heard from the people at the moment.

Reyansh POVI just came back to Mumbai from AIIMS, Delhi, yes that's right I am a 2nd year MS student in the cardiology department

Reyansh POV
I just came back to Mumbai from AIIMS, Delhi, yes that's right I am a 2nd year MS student in the cardiology department. I came back to my house for the holidays and my dadu, Shivam Shah, informed me that we have to go to a success party of the eldest daughter of some Jain family today itself. I wanted to protest but then my bandars all gave me their puppy eyes that I just couldn't deny. These bandars whom I am talking about are my younger cousin siblings, sons and daughters of my chacha and chachis.

Anyways back to story, I quickly changed into a light green kurta as the theme of the party was traditional. By the time we all left for the location it was already 7p.m. and the party starts at 8. Soon we reached and were greated by Atul dadu and Usha dadi. Soon my whole family was mingling with their family while I was just standing there smiling like an idiot. Huff, I dont really care I just wanna go home quickly and then sleep on my sweet and comfy bed that I missed so much.

 Huff, I dont really care I just wanna go home quickly and then sleep on my sweet and comfy bed that I missed so much

Soon the lights went off and spotlight hit a girl dressed in a light green elegant and sophisticated saree. As soon as I saw her, I forgot everything and stared at her without blinking my eyes. I am sure if she sees me she would think of me as a creep. Much to my luck or dismay, I don't know, but she looked at me and as soon as we had a eye contact I felt sparks all over my body and we both got lost in each other's eyes fading the rest of the world away. I felt as though that pair of hazel brown eyes was the best scenery which I could look at forever.

Aarohi POV
Day before yesterday, NEET PG results were announced and all my hardwork that I put in for it paid off as I got AIR 1 in the exam and got into my childhood dream college, AIIMS, Delhi. I got so emotional at the time that I cried out of happiness. My family was so happy that they wanted to celebrate this happiness with everyone hence we are having a success party for me today from 8p.m. I was dressed in an elegant green saree that my grandparents gifted me. Frankly, I love traditional and I always prefer wearing traditional as well so therefore the theme of the party was traditional.

Soon enough, all the guests started coming in and wishing me. I had to put on a constant smily face for them even though I was tired on the inside. Oof, it's so difficult to be smiling constantly. While I was in my thoughts, my parents came and told me that I had to give a thank you speech for everyone and then meet some of their friends, I guess the Shah family.

I went to the stage to give the speech but before I could say anything all the lights went off and the spotlight hit me. I roamed my eyes all round the hall to spot my comfort, my siblings. However, my eyes met the most beautiful pair of dark brown eyes and I felt all the comfort that I needed. We both just stared into each other's eyes without blinking even once. However, within two minutes I came back to my senses and started the thank you speech, while ignoring the pair of dark brown orbs staring right into my soul.