Chapter 11: To be saale sahab

Iraade tere mere

Bilkul thhe tedhe medhe

Jaise hum hain ulte seedhe se

Chhodon na rona dhona

Jab tak ke samay hai na

Yaari yaaron ki

Veere.. veere.. veere.. jind apni..

Veere.. veere.. veere.. zidd apni..

Aww aww awww

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Author POV

The next day, at exactly 8:00 a.m., everyone, except for two kumbhkarans, were at the breakfast table and were greeted by a surprise, Rahul and Ishika were here. Reyansh and Aarohi are the kumbhkarans, god only knows how they managed to even finish their MBBS. Rahul and Ishika took it upon them to wake up their best friends.

In Reyansh's room

Rahul entered the room with the help of the mastercard just to see the site of his best friend sleeping totally inside the blankets with his head peaking out as though he was a small child. His hairs disheveled making him look way too innocent than he actually is. Rahul decided to click a picture of him to show to his beloved to be bhabhi whenever he gets one. He was thinking of ways to wake him up. First he switched on ALL the lights in the room and then opened the curtains to let sunlight in. But Reyansh just put his face inside the blanket as well. So Rahul snatched the blanket from him, still it did not affect Reyansh, instead he just dug his face in the pillow. Rahul getting irritated by his best frined, went to the bathroom and came back with a bucket full of cold water, and threw the whole water on his face, making him wake up with a jerk.

"Toofan, Toofan, bhaago, bhaago......" Reyansh exclaimed erupting non-stop laughs from Rahul. 🌊🌊

(Storm, storm, run, run.....)

"Saale kutte, ye koi taareka hota hai kisiko uthane ka! Insaano ki tarah nahi utha sakta kya!? Oh wait sorry, main kisko bol raha hoon, tu insaan thodi hai, tujhe insaan bulane mein insaano ki bezati ho jayegi... Wait ruk, tu idhar kya kar raha hai? Tu kab aaya? Tune toh bola tha ki tere family mein koi function hai. Arey bata na? Tu chup kyu hai, kuch bolega bhi ab? Ouch!" Reyansh exclaims it all in one go and stops only after receiving a hit on his head from Rahul. 🤕

(You bloody dog, is this a way to wake someone up! Can't you wake people up like humans!? Oh wait sorry, who am I saying it to, you are not a human, calling you a human will cause insults to humans only.... Wait wait, what are you doing here? When did you come? You had said that there was some funstion in your family. Arey tell me? Why are you so quiet, will you say something now? Ouch!)

"Mere bhai tu mujhe bolne ka mauka dega tabhi toh bolunga na, tu hai ki non-stop bullet train ki tarah bas jo mann mein aa raha tha bake jaa raha tha." Rahul exclaims with a sigh. "Hehe, sorry, ab bata kab aaya?" Reyansh replies with a nervous laughter.

(My brother when you give me chance to talk then I will talk, it's you who was speaking whatever came to his mind like a non-stop bullet train)

(Hehe, sorry, now tell when did you come?)

"Aaj subah subah hi aaya, and haan maine bola tha ek family function hai, woh khatam hogaya toh aagaya. Also mera koi family function nahi tha, in fact mere parents mujhe ladki dekhane le gaye the, shaadi ke liye" Rahul says releasing a deep breath at the end. "Kya! Ladki dekhane!? Toh kya hua? Ladki ne reject kar diya?" Reyansh asks while trying to conceal his laughter. 🤭

(Today morning only I came, and yes I had told that one family function in there, that got over so I came. Also I didn't have any family function, in fact my parents took me to meet a girl, for marriage)