Chapter 17: Bachelor's (I)

Jagmagaati ladkiyaan, ye jhilmilaati ladkiyaan
Jinke deewane tum bhi toh ho
Umm, hansti gaati ladkiyaan, ye khilkhilaati ladkiyaanv
Chaahti sab kya hai ye suno...

In sabke hai mann mein kya
Inki dhadkan mein kya
Suno zara sapne kya hai in aankhon mein
Dil mein hai kya armaan...

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Aarohi POV

All of us were ready in casual clothes so that the boys think we are just going to pamper ourselves. Our clubbing outfits were all ready together in a bag.

We were all leaving when we crossed paths with the boys who were dressed up pretty good. Oh god! Reyansh is looking so hot in that white shirt with rolled up sleeves and brown pants. I am staring at him without blinking my eyes. If we were alone right now, I would have lost my self control. Suddenly, my eyes went to his lips, which are suddenly looking so enticing, and kissable at the moment. The background conversations were all distant whispers for me not understanding what they were talking.

 The background conversations were all distant whispers for me not understanding what they were talking

(Reyansh outfit)

I came out of my trance when Mira shook me hard, and I noticed everyone staring at me with questioning looks while he stood there in all his grace smir- smirking at me!? SHIT!! He caught me staring at him!!!

More like eye fucking him

Who the hell are you?

Just your inner-conscious

And why are you here?

Cause you were eye fucking him!!

I just rolled my eyes at my inner conscious, like no, I was eye fucki- SHIT! I was openly eye-fucking him!!!!!!

I again came out of my trance when Arini shook me. This time I realised that we were outside the salon. When did we even come here? I shook off my thoughts and went into the salon following everyone else. In about 30 minutes, we were all ready to hit the club. Everyone was looking so good! 

 Everyone was looking so good! 

(Aarohi outfit)

(Tara outfit)

Author POV

After reaching the club, the girls started off by having one shot each. They then went off and started dancing their hearts out.  After around 2 hours, the girls have had at least 6 shots each and were drunk as hell that they were not even in their senses. Tara was sitting at the counter and looking at the others smilingly when a guy approached her. 

"Hey darling!" He said in a flirtatious tone, but since Tara was drunk she didn't notice his tone and replied with a small hi. The guy came closer to her and said, "You are a very pretty girl, you should not be sitting here alone darling. Come with me, I'll give you company." This time Tara looked at him and said in a dangerously low and scary tone which sent shivers down the guy "hey listen you dumb head, I am a married women. Stay away from me else no one will be able to find you tomorrow morning!" With that the guy left with a scared face while Tara just smirked and again started looking at others smilingly. After some time, she picked up her phone and called someone. 

On the dance floor, Aarohi was dancing forgetting everything, when she felt a tug on her wrist. She looked at her left to see a 6 ft tall man holding her hand. "Hey, leave me, you idiot!" She shouted but due to music no one else could hear her. She tried freeing her hand, but it had no effect on the man. "Oh c'mon girl, let's have some fun together. I am sure you won't regret it" He said and with that he pulled her aside where no one else was there. He was about to kiss when when Aarohi kicked his dick causing him to groan in pain. Taking advantage Aarohi picked up a rod kept at the side, and started hitting him with it while crying miserably. The man was no longer conscious but was alive so Aarohi left the rod and went back towards the dance floor just to see someone she thought was just her dream. 

While on the other hand, the boy's were at a hotel where a poker night was arranged. They were all bored playing poker since past 2 hours when suddenly Kabir spoke "What would the girls be doing?" 

"Something much more lively and fun!" Rahul murmured in irritation, loud enough for everyone to hear. Suddenly their trance broke when Ishaan's phone rang, he picked up the call with a smile which disappeared and changed to shock soon. He hung up the phone and said to everyone in serious tone "We have to go! NOW!!" With that, he got up and left the hotel with others trailing behind him still unknown to where he was going.

Who do you think called Ishaan? and where did he go?

Early update as a birthday gift to my friend!!

How are you all liking the story so far?

Please do vote and leave your comments!

Do follow me on Instagram as well, for fun scene reels and some spoilers!

Instagram id: cookie200716_