Chapter 9: Bachelor and Bachelorette Trip

Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye

Jannat Dikhaye haan

O Raama

Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye

Jannat Dikhaye haan

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Author POV

They all decided that since wedding is in 2 weeks, it would be better if they all stay together therefore they were all staying in the Jain mansion itself. Currently, everyone was sitting in the living room talking randomly while Vihaan, Ishaan, Tara and Neha were talking through their eyes. This was noticed by Aarohi, so she asked the four "yeh ishaaro ishaaro mein kya baat kar rahe ho tum chaar? Batao jaldi!". Neha instantly replied "Haan, Vihaan aur Ishaan batao kya baat hai" while Tara agreed with her. 

(what are you four talking in actions? Tell quick!)

(Yes, Vihaan and Ishaan tell her what's the matter)

"Ha....haan woh baat ye hai ki........ aapko Ishaan baat bataega" Vihaan says after giving a glance to the elders who were looking at him with a curious expression. While Ishaan just gave him a betrayed expression and he just mouthed a sorry with apologetical expression.

(Ye....Yes the thing is that..... Ishaan will tell you the thing)

When Ishaan doesn't say anything, Reyansh say "Ishaan dar kyu raha hai, batana kya hua?" Ishaan took a deep breath to calm himself down and replied with puppy dog eyes while saying the end part "woh actually hum chaaro soch rahe the ki hamare bhai/bheno to shaadi hai toh bachelor/bachelorette trip toh banta hai na?" 

(Ishaan, why are you getting scared, just tell what happened?)

(Actually we four were thinking that it's our brother's/sister's wedding so a bachelor/bachelorette trip is necessary, no?)

Usha ji said to everyone "Haan toh accha hi, bacche ghoom ke aa jayenge toh hum baade bhi shaadi ki tayari aaram ke kar sakenge, jaao baccha party tum sab teen din ki trip kar hi aao."

(Yeah so that's good only, kids will go out and come so us elders will also be able to do wedding preparations easily. Come on kids, you all go on a 3 days trip)

The youngsters were over the moon hearing her giving the permission and decided to go to Coorg for their trip and leave day after tomorrow. 

(Coorg is a hill station in the Karnataka State of India. It is very famous for its tea and coffee plantations in India. Along with that, it is also known for its exotic greenery and natural beauty.)

Time skip to when they were in flight

They were all sitting in groups of four, Kabir and Ishana in front of Rohan and Arini, Mira and Neha in front of Vihaan and Shrey, Ishaan and Reyansh in front of Tara and Aarohi. Kabir and group were busy in their own little world, after all those two pairs are getting married, Mira and group were busy playing ludo on the phone while Ishaan and Tara were busy studying as it was their last year of MBBS (they are both in the same college), Reyansh fell asleep as he was busy with wedding preparations so he was tired, while Aarohi was listening to songs and in between helping Tara and Ishaan when they had some doubt. 

Aarohi POV

We were all on the flight and I was lost in my own world, listening to songs when suddenly a song played and I started gazing at Reyansh. He was looking so cute like a panda while sleeping like that. I laughed at my own thoughts, I mean seriously panda? But well I love pandas and I love him as well.  Yes, I have understood that I have feelings for him. How I realized? Well, that's something, I will answer later. Right now, I was just gazing at him while listening to the song. This song just describes my feelings for him very well.

Pehli nazar mein
Kaise jaado kar diya
Tera ban baita hai mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Is pal ko milke aa jee le zara

Mein hoon yahan
Tu hai yahan
Meri bahon mein aa aa bhi ja
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa bhool ja, ah-ah
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa bhool ja, ah-ah

My transe broke when the pilot announced that we were ready to land. Ishaan and Tara closed their books, and then Ishaan tried waking up Reyansh but he was still in his dreamland smiling a lot. I was wondering what must he be dreaming that he is smiling so much. Well, to wake him up, Ishaan being Ishaan shouted right near his ear, he woke up with a jerk looking here and then but then frowned and looked at everyone. Me and Tara were trying hard to not to laugh but as soon as he looked at us with a frown, we started laughing our asses out, but tried to conceal it soon after looking at his stern gaze, keyword being tried.

Soon, we landed but me and Tara started laughing everytime looking at Reyansh while he just looked at us with an irritated baby. Aww, my irritated panda. Wait, did I just say MY IRRITATED PANDA!? Well, it's true, soon he would be mine. Yes I am planning on proposing to him during this trip itself. Well, since it was already night when we reached our hotel, we all just dozed off without any further discussions. We just decided to meet at the breakfast table by 8:00 a.m.

Finally, Aarohi's POV is here! 

How are you all liking the story so far?

Please do vote and leave your comments!

Do follow me on Instagram as well, for fun scene reels and some spoilers!