Chapter 13: The Meet

Jo barsein sapne boond-boond
Nainon ko moond-moond
Kaise main chaloon, dekh na sakoon anjaane raaste

Goonja sa hai koi iktara-iktara, goonja sa hai koi iktara
Dheeme bole koi iktara-iktara, dheeme bole koi iktara

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Aarohi POV

It's been almost an hour since we all reached here, but Ishaan and Tara are still nowhere to be seen. We even tried calling them, but their phones are switched off. Where are they?

Reyansh: I think we should all go back to check where they are....

Ishana: No bhai, we can't! What if we leave and they come here?

Kabir: So what do you think we should do Ana!? My sister is lost somewhere in this unknown place with your brother! What if something happens to them? What if they are both not together and they lost their way? What will happen then Ana!? Have you thought???

Shrey: Kabir, just calm down! I am sure they are safe! I know one thing for sure, that Ishaan would never let Tara get hurt. Just calm down and think practically about what we should do.

After some time

Rahul: They are still not here! We have to do something!!

Rohan: Let us guys go and look for them, while you girls stay here and if they come just call us!

Everybody nods in agreement and all the boys were leaving just when I noticed two people walking towards us. I rushed to them, I could hear everyone shouting my name, but I ignored them all. I rushed to the two and engulfed them in a hug and started sobbing.

"Are you two mad!? Where the hell were you? And where are your phones? And why the fu-- are guys not on your bike!?" I showered them with questions without letting them answer even one.

"Di, calm down, we are totally fine! Our bike's tire got punctured so we had to come here walking all the way! And in between some goons came and took our phones. We tried reaching here as soon as we could!" Tara said in a very calm tone while Ishaan nodded in agreement.

"God! Thank god you guys are safe!" Everyone else said and took breath of relief.

"Now come on, let's enjoy and not ruin the trip guys!" Ishika said in an overly excited tone. We all chuckled at her excitement and went towards to the waterfall to click a few pictures.

 We all chuckled at her excitement and went towards to the waterfall to click a few pictures

(Mallalli falls)

(Abbey falls)

(Cauvery Nisargadhama)

Author POV

After visiting these places, it was already evening so they decided to return to their hotel. Tomorrow's entire day the girls and boys would go separate to celebrate the bachelor and bachelorette party, which was entirely planned by Kabir, Rohan, Ishana and Arini. No one else knew what was planned. Nor did Kabir and Rohan know about Ishana and Arini's plan or vica-versa. They had decided to keep their plans secret and not know what the other party is up to. They thought it would be more fun if they do so.

Ishaan POV

When we were on the bike, Tara suddenly started singing. I just got so lost in her singing, her voice was so soft and soothing that I knew I couldn't drive the bike while she's singing. Just then Reyansh bhai signalled me to stop the bike near a stall so I did and started staring at her while listening to her soothing voice. I got so lost in her that I didn't realise when she finished singing. I came out of trance when she looked towards the mirror and raised her eyebrows. I just shook my head in response, I mean I couldn't have just said that I got lost in you, could I? When she was leaving, I held her hand to stop her and whispered "You sing beautifully starlight!" Looking at her, I could see the impact I have on her. I love this impact I have on her.

After wedding

Oh my god!!! I just got married to the love of my life!! Yes, I love Starlight! Not just from one or two months, I love her since almost four years. She had captured my heart with just one glance. I still remember the day we first met. It was the first day of college...

Flashback
It was the first day of college and I was searching for a book in the library. I saw the book, just as I was about to take the book, a girl also forwarded her hand to take the book causing a hands to knock over each other. As soon as my hand touched hers, I felt a spark that I have never felt before. I looked towards her to apologise but as soon as I saw her face, I got so mesmerised by her looks that I forgot what I wanted to say and just stared at her with eyes wide open without blinking.

I returned back to earth hearing her soothing voice, "I am so sorry, I apologise, It was my mistake! You please take the book, I'll take it some other time." She said with a smile.

"Nono, you please take it, I am sure my brother would be having this book anyways as he is also a medical student itself!" I replied while taking the book and forwarding it to her.

"Thank you so much!" She said with a smile and left from there while I was still just awestruck with her. I didn't understand what happened to me. Why was I feeling this way? I just shook my head and came out of there.

While going to the canteen, I heard someone singing so I followed the voice and reached the back garden of the college. There I noticed a girl singing with her melodious voice. Just as she turned, I was shocked to see the same girl who took my breath away in library. At this moment I realised I had fallen in love with her.

I tried to approach her many times but I never got enough courage to even talk to her so confessing was totally out of line. Ever since that day, I always kept looking at her from afar, seeing her smile and laugh with her friends.

Flashback ends

When she told to annul the marriage my heart broke, I begged her to give me a chance to win her heart. And she agreed!!! She gave me 2 weeks to win her heart!! Oh my god!! Save me!! I might just die out of happiness. After this we walked towards the falls where everyone was worried for us. We explained everything conveniently leaving out the part about our marriage. We all roamed around the whole day and when it was evening, we decided to return to the hotel and spend the night together. I have to think about ways to win her heart as well. How much I know her, she doesn't need any grand gestures, she just needs small efforts, so that is what I'll do! Small efforts!