Chapter 18: Bachelor's (II)

Tenu itna main pyaar karaan
Ek p bich sau baar karaan
Tu jaave je mainu chhad ke
Maut da intezaar karaan

Ke tere liye duniya chhod di hai
Tujhpe hi saans aake ruke
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Ishaan POV
I ran out of the hotel with everyone else following me. We all sat on our bikes and left. I am leading the way since no one else knows where we are going. They were all continuously asking me where we were headed, but I paid no heed and continued driving the bike. I just couldn't believe the call I received. I mean, how could they do this!?!?

- Flashback -

My phone rang, and I looked towards the caller ID to see 'Starlight'. My lips automatically curled up into a smile, and I picked up the call just to get shocked hearing her voice.

"Hiiiiii babyyyyyyyyyyy!" I heard her say in a dru-drunken voice!?

"I mish you Ishaan. I don't wanna stay here. Come here and take me with you pweaseeeeee. We are at XYZ bar. Come soon.... Pweaseeeeee!" She said in a baby voice. I cut the call on the spot, said to everyone in serious tone "We have to go! NOW!!" With that, I got up and left the hotel while the others were following me without any clue.

- Flashback ends -

We reached outside the bar and without parking the bike, I rushed in causing others to follow me in.

Author POV

Their eyes widen, except Ishaan, seeing the scene unfolding before them. The girls were wearing bodycon dresses and dancing their hearts out while they could see the guys giving them lustful stares. They all moved ahead, Kabir held Ishaana, Rohan held Arini, Shrey held Neha, Rahul held Ishita and Vihaan held Mira. When suddenly Neha came out of Shrey's hold and shouted "leave me alone you cheapster." While Shrey tried to calm her down sensing the questioning gaze on him but it was of no use.

"No you listen to me you dumbhead! What do you think of yourself ha!? Whenever you want you will date me, whenever you want you will breakup with me!?!? I've had enough of your stupidity Mr. Shrey Shah. I am no longer that 11th grade girl whom you could woo with your stupid charms. You are just the same!! You just want to have timepass but I am NO TIMEPASS!! You were the one who broke up with me, you were the one who broke my heart, you were the one who ended our 3 year long relationship over a TEXT message! Everytime you try to win my heart, it hurts me!! I want to hate you, I want to hate you so bad but I am not able to because I genuinely loved you Mr. Shrey Shah!!!" Neha shouted and lost consciousness while Shrey just picked her up bridal style and left the bar ignoring everyone else who were calling him.

The boys were in a daze thinking about what Neha just said. While Kabir and Rohan were thinking what their sister just said, Reyansh, Ishaan, Vihaan were feeling bad for their brother since they know what had happened in the past. On the other hand, Rahul was in deep thinking about whom he should feel bad for. Rahul, who is like a brother he never had or Neha, who is such a sweet girl whom he actually loves as a sister.

Their daze broke when Mira said "Vihu, baby say you love me na!" Everyone's eyes widened in shock. They shot a questionable look towards Vihaan who gave a nervous laughter. Rohan glares towards him while Kabir says "You stupid idiot, don't give us this nervous laughter and explain!" Vihaan gulped and said "Wo-woh hum dono pichle 1 saal se date kar rahe hai 😅" "KYA!?!?!?!?" Everyone exclaimed together.

(Ac-Actually we both are dating since 1 year.)

(WHAT!?!?!?)

"Hey bhagwan, yeh kaisa parivaar hai! Sab bhai behen ne apni apni jodi bana kar rakhi hai. Mujhe toh samajh nahi aa raha mai kya karu? Please mujhe itni shamta do ki main in dono parivaar ka jo drama hota hai usse jhel paaun! 🙏🏻" Rahul exclaims dramatically just to receive a glare from all other boys present there. He gives a nervous laughter and says "Main apni fiancé ko leke hotel jaa raha hoon. Tum sab bhi jaldi aa jaana." He picks up Ishita in his arms and leaves.