Chapter 19: The Morning After

Abhi kuch dino se suna hai dil ka
Rob hi kuch naya hai
Koi raaz kambakht hai chupaye
khuda hi jaane ki kya hai
Hai dil pe shaq mera
Ise pyaar ho gaya,

Abhi kuch dino se main sochta hoon
ki dil ki thodi si sun loon
Yaha rehne aayegi
Dil saja loon mein khwab thode se boon loon

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Tara POV
I woke up with a throbbing headache, I do not remember anything. Why is my head paining so much. I looked at my left, just to see Ishaan sitting on the floor sleeping by putting his head on the bed. What is he doing here? And why is he sleeping on the floor? I then noticed that I was holding his hand in a quite tight grip. Did I hold his hand throughout the night? But wait, how did I come back to hotel? Agh, I don't know, I just know my head is killing me. "Arghhh..." I whimpered lightly while pulling my hand back from Ishaan's grip and holding my head from both my hands.

"Hey.. you okay?" I heard Ishaan's soft voice while I could feel the bed dipping beside me, an indication that he was sitting beside me. "No, my head is killing me!" I whispered just above my breath. I don't know if he even heard me. "Here take this. You will feel better!" He said while removing my hands from my head and forwarding a glass of water with some medicine. I took the medicine without saying anything. After about 10 mins, I started feeling better, so I questioned him, "What was the medicine for?" "It was for hangover!" He said with a shrug while my eyes widened. "Why would you give me hangover medicine?" I asked in astonishment.

"Wait, you don't remember anything about last night?" Ishaan asked in shock. "No, I remember that we went for bachelor party to a club. And we danced there with like 1 or 2 drinks." I answered honestly with everything I remembered. Ishaan opened his mouth to say something but closed it without saying anything. This continued until he started laughing. He legit started laughing!! "What!? Why are you laughing?" I asked in irritation. "Sorry sorry, but you guys didn't have 1 or 2 drinks, you guys had a minimum of 4-5 shots each. And I can tell because except for you and Aaru di, everybody lost consciousness while you and Aaru di were not even in your senses. All of us guys had to come to get you guys." He said with amusement lacing his voice.

My mouth opened in shock and my hand went flying in front of my mouth listening to him. Like seriously!? "Well, what exactly happened last night after we drank?" I asked to know how embarrassed I should be to face everyone. He told me everything, and to say I was shocked to hear about Neha and Shrey would be an understatement. Neha never told us she was dating someone. He also told me that last night, he talked to Rey bhai and they had decided to talk to both of them in the flight while going back home. "Now, go get freshened up. We need to leave in an hour!" Ishaan said while standing up from the bed. Nodding my head, I went into the washroom still trying to process the new information about Shrey and Neha.

Aarohi POV
My eyes fluttered open when suddenly i felt a throbbing headache causing me to shut my eyes again. After a lot of efforts, I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed. I looked towards the side table to fetch a bottle of water just to find a note kept in front of the bottle. Curiosity piqued within me and I picked up the letter and started reading it.

Rooh,

I know you must be having a very bad headache right now, so please just take the medicine kept beside this note.

I looked towards the table just to find the medicine kept there. Without reading further, I picked up the medicine and gulped it down with the help of water in one go. Then I continued reading the letter.

The medicine is for hangover, it would help you feel better. And once you do, please get freshened up and come downstairs. We have to leave by 12 noon.