bab : 1

New Savior

Proulogue

"Humans are always like this, always treating us biju as their weapons... " An orange fox muttered, waving 9 tails behind him, but only a third while the others were stuck, slightly showing their gallantry. In front of him a red-haired boy with violet eyes looked at him as if he understood what he meant.

"So that's your main reason why you hate Humans so much... Kyuubi...san" Commented the boy looking innocently at the fox.

'San... He's not an innocent boy type, but...Does he say like he thinks of me as human too?' The mosnster thought narrowed his eyes looking at the boy in front of him curiously. "That's just a small part of my hatred. I was born from the power of hatred that exists in this world.. I am hatred itself" said the fox. The boy shook his head in disbelief at what he said.

"You're wrong..." He said and the big monster looked at him confused. "From what I know, everything born in this world is holy.. That's what Ayame nee chan and teuchi jiji said and I believe what they say. He stopped for a moment to close his eyes. "It is circumstances that make him a hater or with affection.." He continued looking at the kyuubi with his violet eyes turning red with three tomoes.

"You're just a naïve kid who doesn't know anything... Look at you, everything you've got actually makes you end up like this.. It is just one of millions of human greed" the kyuubi's comments seemed to lecture the boy. "And those eyes.. Those eyes are direct proof" he continued.

"Hi... I admit that I got these eyes there because of hatred... But that doesn't mean I have to give in to my hatred, right? They caught me a monster and I didn't feel a monster. I will only try hard, harder to prove that I am not a mustard.." He stopped for a moment to take a deep breath

"Also you are not the monster they say you are. You've never wanted to destroy Konoha before. This is all because the man took you out of my mother's body when I was born.. In my eyes you are innocent and you are not a person filled with hatred." The boy stopped then stepped closer to the monster who could only be curious to see what the boy was going to do.

"I understand why you have so much hatred for humans all this time. Since the era when you were controlled by Madara Uchiha, then Senju Hashirama sealed you in his own wife's body, starting to lock you up." He stopped closing his eyes while he was staring."Just being in prison alone for 1 month was very crowded, and you were sealed for three generations. You could say it's been more than 100 years for you to be in a different seal, alone. It's not natural of course if you don't hate humans"

The Kyuubi quietly did not respond to those words, and he had to admit that it was the truth. The main reason for his hatred of humans started with the Sharingan controlling him and then taking away his freedom. Being shackled for 3 generations is not something that anyone can understand or understand. And what's worse is that its existence is not considered, it is only considered a weapon, not like a living creature.

"But first put away what people say about you, because they are all stupid. " he smiled for a moment looking at the warm kyuubi, not seeing the slightest worry. "For me you are my protector.. someone who has protected me all this time, watched over me all this time and is the only one who knows what's in my heart. Maybe you don't realize this.. But since the beginning.. Since I found out about the truth, far from the bottom of my heart I have considered you... Brother," said the boy, placing his hand on the muzzle of the kyuubi.