bab : 4

New Savior: Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto

My pain

"Konoha hasn't changed much since the last moment I wasn't in a coma.. Hmm... " Naruto muttered, stepping between the hustle and bustle of Konoha's busy activities. 'Even though things have changed drastically' he continued in his mind.

The gaze of Konoha residents on him changed 180 degrees. He is no longer seen as he used to be, now he is as different as he hoped. There was no longer a cynical look of wanting to crush him, no more a look of rejecting his existence. In fact, several residents smiled offering their goods to him.

He continued his journey to enjoy Konoha. He really felt alive this time. No longer depressed by the sad gazes of residents. He is no longer lulled by the hatred of the people he feels towards him, even though he is considered a foreigner because he has never been seen before.

He wore short-sleeved clothing like most uchiha, except that it was dark reddish-purple. Black trousers with blue Shinobi shoes. There were no Uchiha or Uzumaki symbols on the back of his clothes, pure plain no identity at all.

He stepped past the Dango stand, where several Shinobi were seen enjoying their food. 'Uchiha Takaji, Uchiha Kagome... I think I'm lucky I'm still alive today enjoying my free time' Naruto thought imagining his two colleagues when he was still on the Genin team.

He spent quite beautiful times with two of his colleagues who had died before him and were slaughtered by two other Uchiha, Itachi and his own father. It was very tragic what happened to the Uchiha Clan before he regained consciousness. And maybe if he was awake at that time then he would also be in the ground along with the other Uchiha.

'I wonder what really happened to Shisui Sensei. "He was much stronger than Itachi and according to information from Jiji he disappeared and committed suicide and left a record of the cause of death," he thought again.

Shisui Uchiha is an older brother figure to him and he is also the jounin of his sense along with two other uchiha. Only uchiha can be Uchiha's sensei, that was the absolute rule in Konoha during Uchiha's heyday before being slaughtered by Itachi. He also knows that Itachi and Shisui are close friends who are like siblings. Itachi thinks Shisui is also like his own older brother.

"OI GAKI... CONTINUE YOUR STEPS AND JUST PASS ME AS IF YOU DIDN'T SEE ME AND THEN YOU WILL DIE" The sound of screaming from inside the Dango stall caught Naruto's attention.

"Anko Chan... Do you know that kid?" Asked a beautiful girl with a beautiful emerald red eyeball to the jounin with the sexy title. Anko only answered with a grin ignoring the girl's question when she saw Naruto step into the stall with a wide grin on his face.

"Ao... You called me here like that, meaning you intended to treat me... Anko Chan.. " Sapa Naruto sat sweetly beside Anko. The Emerald's red eyes narrowed listening to Naruto's greeting.

'It's very rare for a man to get along like this with Anko.. Who is this boy' thought the girl.

"Well... "I will treat you as long as you admit that Dango is the food of the gods," answered Anko, putting pieces of Dango in her mouth and then chewing slowly.

"Heh... You already know my answer but you still ask" Naruto's slow response sighed slightly.

"I'm just trying Gaki... What's so good about long hot noodles like that anyway. "It's the same as eating wheat without taste," commented Anko, mocking Naruto's favorite Ramen. The redhead immediately looked at Anko's horror.