bab : 3

New Savior

Old Friend

"AGAIN Naruto" came the voice of an order from a Fugaku Uchiha. Naruto was around 7 years old at that time with a Sharingan of two tomoes in each eye. They were on the edge of the Uchiha Klan lake where they usually practiced. He took a deep breath until his chest expanded.

Katon: Ryuuka No Jutsu' From inside the boy's mouth emitted fire in the form of a Dragon head measuring about half a meter long and about 1 meter long. The fire dragon then glided quickly into the middle of the lake splitting the surface of the water.

With a tired look, Naruto's head slowly gasped for breath, turning to the uchiha clan leader's face.

"Naruto still isn't enough... Still not yet," he said, seeing that Naruto's jutsu was not perfect in his eyes. "When you were old, Itachi did it perfectly and the number of tomoes on your sharingan was the same. "You should be able to exceed it considering the amount of chakra you have," he continued.

The figure then turned back towards the Uchiha complex. "Do chakra control exercises, and don't stop before you can perfect the jutsu.. Understand," he firmly turned his face with three shining tomoe sharingans.

Naruto was a little surprised to see the horror gaze of the Uchiha clan leader. He quickly nodded his head not daring to fight "hi Fugaku Sama" Naruto answered. Fugaku finally continued his steps of leaving Naruto alone.

In the Uchiha clan, Naruto's movements were limited. He continues to be pressured with crazy training every day, hoping to turn Naruto into a deadly uchiha weapon. They know that Naruto will never run out of chakra, because he is a Jinchuuriki Kyuubi and his uzumaki stamina is above average. But even so, Naruto is also human and he is only 7 years old for Kami Sake's sake.

The dark red-haired boy slowly stepped to the edge of the lake then jumped onto the surface of the water, then performed a handseal ram. A few moments later dark blue chakra approached purple came out enveloping him and Naruto's eyes closed.

He had to do chakra control exercises like this and then repeat the jutsu again until he finally perfected it according to Fugaku's orders. He did not dare to fight or refuse the request as a thank you to the Uchiha family who had adopted him. He realized that he had been adopted by Uchiha all this time only to be used as a weapon, but even so he was grateful because he was needed.

'You're just wasting your time doing stupid things like that... ' The voice of the kyuubi in Naruto's head was clear.

'Well... I know.. But I won't give up before trying it... ' Naruto answered through his mind only in response to a mocking laugh by the 9-tailed fox.

'You think there's a human who can have chakra control if he becomes my vessel? I am the strongest biju, kyuubi No Kitsune.. Even Hashirama Senju who is famous for his chakra control won't be able to do it' kyuubi said.

'Can you shut up the kyuubi? You already know what my answer is

'You humans are always greedy and even make your neighbors sen'- before the Kyuubi's words were finished, Naruto had already interrupted them, severing their communication ties. He felt that the kyuubi was interfering with his training and he couldn't allow that. He must immediately complete his training so he can rest for a while before there is a new assignment for him.