bab : 10

New Savior: Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki

Konohagakure

The village is bustling, peaceful and densely populated. The morning sun as usual was still shining brightly, warming the statues of the Kages' faces, a legacy from generation to generation. It revived the atmosphere of the village after it was silent because the night had now disappeared. The moon sets in place of the sun shining on Earth, the world of our beloved Shinobi.

Naruto stood at the Ground Uzumaki training, wearing his training clothes, dark red knee pants and without wearing clothes. The teenager's body looks cuckup Tletis even though it is not sturdy. You can also see several scars on his neck, small scratches when he was little. He received the wounds from residents and some from the results of his hard training in the Uchiha Clan.

Last night, after receiving the Chunin Exam registration form from Zabuza, he decided to spend the night at his mother's residence. The Chunin exam will be held in two weeks, so he decided to make thorough preparations. Zabuza trains Haku, Sai will train at Root's secret place, while he decides to train alone. He will take advantage of this two weeks of studying Fuinjutsu left by his mother.

Together with the Uchiha clan, he has studied the basics of Fuinjutsu to the medium level. At that time there were actually many opportunities, it's just that there was no medium for learning. He likes Fuinjutsu and understands how kanji form to form a seal. Therefore learning the high grade Fuinjutsu scroll left by his mother was not too difficult for him.

Now he forgot for a moment about the art of calligraphy and stood holding a piece of paper in his right hand, pinned between his index and middle fingers. 'Back then, when I was Jinchuuriki, I inherited the kyuubi's ability to control strong katon from its chakra, even though it wasn't my main element' Naruto thought pausing to stare at the piece of paper.

'Kaa Chan gave me his chakra, and if it's true as I thought, I'll have the elements he has," Naruto thought seriously.

Flashback

"Naruto chan, now I will start training Ninjutsu on you," said Shisui smiling in front of Naruto. They were on the edge of the lake as usual. Naruto wears traditional uchiha clothes that are similar to Shisui's daily clothes.

"But Nii Chan, haven't I started studying ninjutsu in the form of katon?"Naruto's confused comments. "So why did you say you were going to start practicing ninjutsu?" He continued.

Shisui smiled listening to the question of the figure he considered his younger brother. "You're right... But there's something you misunderstood," Shisui's comment made the 7-year-old a little confused.

"Huh... What do you mean Nii Chan?" Naruto asked confusedly.

"What I mean is, katon is a unique ability that every citizen of the Uchiha clan has, and only the uchiha clan can do that Katon doesn't even have Katon elements," explained Shisui.

"Caton Elements?" Asked the red-haired boy again.

"Hi... Everyone who has chakra means having elements to do their jutsu. There are 5 elements in this world, the same as the elements of countries in this world. Katon, Suiton, raiton, Doton and Futon. Do you understand?" Shisui asked softly.