bab : 9

New Savior: Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto

Chunin Exam

"Hoa... How boring you are.." Naruto muttered in the midst of the busy activities of Konoha residents. He placed his palms behind his head."Hey Haku Chan.. Didn't Zabuza Sensei say that we would do a class B or A mission this time? I'm really bored with Tebayou's class D mission.." Continued grumbling.

Haku who was in front of him stepped casually shaking his head. "No Naruto.. Zabuza Sensei only said to meet him at training ground 12," answered Haku, turning his face to smile slightly sweetly at Naruto.

'If a girl is sweet to a guy, then she has something hidden' Sai thought observing Haku. "Wow.. It seems like the Ice princess has feelings for the big mouth," he commented with a strange, innocent smile.

Haku looked a little excited while on Naruto's forehead appeared thick crossed veins. "IF YOU SMILE, YOU DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE BASIC FEELINGS.. AND DON'T CALL ME BIG MOUTH TEBAYOU.." Naruto shouted using the most terrifying jutsu, Big Head No Jutsu. Haki chuckled while Si even added to his innocent smile.

'We both definitely hate me giving teammates like this creature' thought Narto sighed relaxing all parts of his body. "By the way, where are you Sai? I mean you're from," asked Naruto. They continued their journey back to the appointment with their sensei.

"Oh... "I come from the Anbu 'Ne' Konohagakure No Sato unit," answered Sai, his usual smile.

"Anbu 'Ne'... I've never heard that name before," muttered Naruto lazily while looking up at the sky. "Did Yondaime make it for another mission or something?" Naruto continued asking.

Sai shook his head. "Ne is not from the Hokage. Ne own organization with its own leadership beyond the power of Yondaime Hokage," answered Sai. This time Naruto was really very curious.

"If it wasn't under the leader of the Hokage, then who would have wanted it? "Why can't the Hokage intervene, that's still inside Konoha," muttered Naruto confusedly as he thought. His eyes then widened after getting something in his mind. "Hah.. "You must be the ones who will betray you and attack Konoha," shouted Naruto loudly enough that several residents around them stopped carrying out their activities and looked at them confusedly.

Naruto immediately smiled Nerves moving his palms in front of the residents. "Eto... Hehehe.. Gomen.. "I was just joking with my colleague, Tebayou," he said, apologizing even though he was a little nervous. Haku took a very deep breath and then sighed a little sweet drop, after which Sai just smiled strangely as usual with Naruto nimbly pulling Sai on their journey.

'I think Naruto Kun is starting to get interested in Root. Danzo will definitely be happy to listen to this development," thought Sai continuing his steps. "Later I will explain what root is, maybe you can join us," said Sai.

Naruto glanced quickly at Sai then raised his hands and put his palms back behind his head. "The name is Root, meaning root. "What good would it be to be a root if I could be a tree," Naruto muttered, not interested in Sai's offer.

'If it wasn't in a crowded place, I might explain it now.' Sai thought looking around him where there were so many people around.

"Hey you two... Hurry up.. Kalin doesn't want to make Zabuza sensei wait," shouted Haku, who was far in front of them.

Sau nodded his head then increased his pace, while Naruto just followed lazily from behind. He glanced for a moment to his left where a girl of around 7 years was running fast, being chased by her colleagues. The girl laughingly held a large brush filled with paint.