bab : 7

New Savior: Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto

Uzu No Ken

The hot sun shining on Konohagakure warmed the strongest village in the Shinobi world. The village hidden behind the leaves disappeared from sight. The sunlight shines on the busy activities of its residents, shining directly on 4 of the greatest ninja facial statues from the past since the founding of the village. As usual the birds flew beautifully over the clear sky that morning.

Hokage Office

"So you're testing Naruto's current abilities?" Tanya Sandaime who was standing by the window while enjoying the smoke from her tobacco pipe.

"That's how... "I deliberately instructed Kakashi to carry out teamwork training with cross opponents as a cover so that he wouldn't be seen he was being tested," answered Yondaime seriously from his agent's soft chair.

"Thinking of a genius' way of tricking a genius" Sandaime muttered slightly smiling knowing the meaning of Minato's words. "After all, it's not that easy to trick Minato," he continued.

"I know Sandaime.. " Minato responded slowly while carrying out several of his daily tasks as a Kage. "After all, he was a Prodigy before he fell into a coma and now he is very distant because he knows the truth about his identity. "His trust in Konoha is currently a little shaky and it would be even worse if he found out that I did it on purpose to test his abilities," continued Minato, pausing from his job looking at the veteran Kage who nodded his head in agreement.

"Fighting a genius is right for a Genius like you," commented Sandaime's faint smile.

"He decided to hide his power without wanting to reveal it and fighting the council is proof that his trust in us is now almost non-existent. If Uzu were still there maybe he would leave Konoha and live there." Minato said seriously looking straight ahead. "It is possible that he is still living in Konoha because there is no other place he will go, especially because of what happened to Uchiha," he continued.

"You're wrong about that Minato" commented Sandaime disagreeing. Minato immediately looked at him curiously. "As long as I live in, Naruto Kun will always be in Konoha no matter what. He is my grandson, even though he is not my biological grandson, I am the one who raised him. "The house is Konoha, it is an absolute price," continued Sandaime, explaining what he meant.

He knows very well what Naruto's character has been like all this time, even though he has little doubts about the current Naruto. But in reality he is trusted by showing shares hidden from other people, proving that Naruto considers him special from most people in Konoha. The fact that Naruto went against the orders of the Hokage and Council is proof that he no longer trusted the Konoha government.

"Maybe you are right that you are the only reason for him to stay in this village. But how long will it continue like this?" Minato asked leaning his body against the back of Kage's chair, sighing as if tired of recent problems.

"We are all just ordinary people who are limited by age and we are Shinobi where death can come to us at any time without warning. How long will he last?" Continued seriously.

"I'm just an old man right now Minato and I can only give him love. I don't want to influence his thinking to keep believing in Konoha the way you want. It all depends on him whether he wants to stay or leave this village," Sandaime's slow response looked at the faces of the kages on the high hill behind the village.