bab : 12

New Savior: Uzumaki Uchiha Naruto

Monsters

Death forest.

There was a terrible sound, like the sound of a giant bird from the forest. The giant tree close together slightly expelled its roots on the surface, showing the majesty of the tree. Trees that have decorated the forest of death for decades with most of their roots are now grown with green moss.

Among the trees, 3 genins can be seen negotiating, genin konihagakure no sato. Like a normal team, the two liners are men and the last one is a konoichi, according to the team's exact standards.

"So what's the plan?" Konoichi asked the pink-haired colleague. They sat squatting on the ground forming a triangle between several trees that surrounded them like a bodyguard.

"We have to prevent mistakes that will make our team lose scrolls. Henge is a simple jutsu, but it can cause us trouble if people do that and infiltrate our team, right." Obviously a raven-haired man modeled a duck wearing black itae konohagakure.

His hair was wrapped around him, while two on his forehead were quite long until his nose was allowed to fall. The clothes he wore were short-sleeved dark purple with a round leeher crust covering his neck rather wide to reveal his shoulder bones. Wear sleeve decorations in the form of cloth such as wedge sleeves from the wrist to the white elbows. White shorts with a height of about 155 cm black eyeballs. On his back you can see the symbol of the Uchiha clan, in the form of a white and red fan. (AKA Sasuke Uchiha)

"So what are we going to do to avoid that?" Konoichi asked his colleague again. She wore a red sleeveless skirt. Pinki hair up to the waist with black itae made into the ribbon.

It was wrapped in tight shorts at the bottom until black knees covered his clothes. Black shinobi shoes and green eyeballs also decorate his body. A beautiful and beautiful face is tightly attached to his face with pinki making him perfect with a height of 150 cm. (AKA Sakura Haruno)

"We need a password for us so we can stay familiar with each other," answered Sasuke Uchiha, looking intently at Sakura.

"Pasword?" Asked a man with blonde mini Yondaime hair.

There was nothing special about him, it was just that he was shorter as his growth was restricted, his height was only around 150 cm. Looks sweet like a mini Namikaze Minato wearing a white sweater. Blue shorts with blue shinobi shoes (aka Menma Namikaze

"a password... a password that only we know. And don't trust anyone who doesn't know this password, whatever happens." Sasuke answered firmly, glancing at Menma. Menma just became happy by looking back at Uchiha. Menma has a short memory but genius thinking and tactics. He has the face of Minato Namikaze the father, the Namikaze's brain, and the rather careless nature of Senju.

"And you better listen to this, I'll just say it once. The question is 'can a ninja attack? And the answer is 'Find the right gap first. Looking for a good opportunity to attack when seeing the enemy in a state of defense caught off guard and he had no weapons to carry out attacks or repel attacks to carry out counterattacks. "That's a good opportunity to attack," continued Sasuke seriously, a little quickly and very accurately. Sakura nodded in understanding that menma was just giving a confused look mixed with sweetdrop.