bab : 6

New Savior: Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto

Team

Sunny morning in Konohagakure No sato. The sunlight immediately highlighted the facial statues of the predecessor kages and the current kage on the high cliff behind the village. The sun warms the temperature, driving out the cold after the night ends. Birds flying above decorated the beautiful bright blue sky that morning.

In his apartment, it was seen that Naruto had finished his morning routine and was ready to continue his activities again. He wore dark blue clothes as usual, short sleeves with a round neck uchiha style. Behind him was the uzumaki emblem and a katana attached to his back. The trousers are black and finally the Shinobi shoes are the same color as the clothes.

'Yeah... Nothing beats the deliciousness of morning instant ramen' he thought holding his own stomach. 'If there is a kurama, he will definitely cheat again about a healthy breakfast.. Hehe' he thought a little grinning.

He then stood up and put his chair back in neatly. He lifted the plate then took it to the kitchen and washed it. He was taught to be disciplined by fugaku well when he was still living in the Uchiha complex. He did all these things automatically because he was used to them, attached to them.

'Now all homework is done... And..' He thought of sticking towards the wall clock behind him against the wall. At 06.52 at that time. 'It's time to meet my team' he thought. He took off the apron he was wearing slowly and hung it up. He lives on the second floor where the windows are always open. He ran towards the window then jumped.

"HOOOIIIAAA... TIME TO FLY... " he shouted as he jumped out of his window. Naruto is a crazy prodigy genius that not everyone knows about. Maybe it's because of this wild attitude that the kyuubi are attracted to him and feel comfortable with him.

Training ground 12

"It's almost 7 o'clock and our other prospective member still hasn't arrived."Said a boring Jounin with his slanted Hitaitae Konoha. He wore a long gray inner sleeve and a large sword behind him.

"Well.. Well... You have to learn to be patient Zabuza San" a voice came from behind, a voice with a lazy tone. "Minato Sensei said he was never late so he would come on time. "He continued walking while holding the orange book in his left hand.

"Whoa... Minpi did you last night Kakashi Sensei" commented surprised Menma. "You came on time this time," he continued looking at Kakashi with a rather wide smile.

"Come Menma.. I'm not that bad isn't it" Hatake Kakashi's lazy response stopped next to Zabuza with his eyes focused on his beloved book.

"Yeah... You're not bad... "You're too bad," said Menma, raising her thumb towards Kakashi, who only smiled with her cute eyes.

"Yeah... It's very rare for sensei to be on time unless there is a Mission," Sakura's response agreed with Menma.

"The additional "Hn" of Sasuke's antique language is typical of Uchihanya.

Menma quickly turned her face to look at Sasuke beside Sakura."HEY DOBE.. CAN YOU NOT SAY THE WORD HN IN JUST ONE DAY." He firmly pointed out that Sakura was annoyed by her antique habits.

"Definitely dobe.. " Sasuke grinned. "No," he continued.

"GAH... THERE ARE MILLIONS OF WORDS IN THIS WORLD AND YOU DON'T USE THEM... WHY ARE YOU SO STINGY IN SPEAKING TEME..." Menma's depressed scream pointed right at the shaft of Sasuke's Nose.

"Hn..."Sasuke's slow response further increased Menma's blood. Kakashi and Sakura could only sweetdrop seeing their colleague's habits.

"Our teamwork has been bad lately.." Kakashi muttered and glanced at the two of them for a moment then looked back at his beautiful book.