bab : 5

New Savior: Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto

Last Uchiha

Hokage Office.

Inside the office you can see Minato, Sandaime and Naruto. Minato sat in Kage's chair, Naruto stood in front of Minato's work desk while Sandaime enjoyed his tobacco pipe at the edge of the room window. They just finished a Council meeting and had a small meeting.

"I didn't expect that Kushina planned all that before her death," Minato muttered seriously looking at Naruto.

"So do I... It's rare to see Kushina using her brain before her muscles," Sandaime's smile response recalled Kushina's attitude.

"Yeah... She always screams that she wants to be the first female Hokage in Konoha every day. He's really awesome isn't he" added Minato smilingly looking at Sandaime who was laughing lightly.

"Well.. As usual, he always did the unexpected. I still remember the first time he became a Konoha Genin with ke"-

"Oi... Are you two going to continue all day reminiscing about your past," Naruto cut off, folding his hands in front of his chest slightly sullen.

"Uh... Gomen Naruto... " Said Nerves Minato. "We are swept away remembering your mother.. Heheh," he continued, smiling a little strangely while scratching his back of his head even though it wasn't itchy.

"Well.. I can see that clearly," said Naruto in a whisper. 'And it's been two hours ago tebayou' he continued in his mind a little sweet drop. He had been ignored for almost two hours with past conversations between Minato and Hiruzen Sarutobi.

"Yosh.. "We're getting to the point now," said Minato seriously, looking at Naruto, who was also serious in front of him. "Do you still have the desire to become a Konoha Genin?" He asked.

"Of course it's still great.. " Naruto's spirit response. "Even though my two colleagues are no longer there," he continued sadly.

"Eto... "If you still want it then I will prepare a team for you as a replacement for sensei and your colleagues," said Minato.

Naruto looked at Minato very happily, his eyes shone very happily listening to that. A smile appeared on Sandaime's face seeing Naruto's happy expression at that time and a soft nod from Minato.

"But.. Are you going to put me with the surviving Uchiha?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Sorry if that problem seems impossible Naruto Kun" repon disappointed Minato. Naruto lowered his face looking sad.

"Sasuke Kun has been with team 7 for the past 6 months with Menma Kun and Sakura Chan. They have officially become Genin and it is absolutely impossible to change that structure again," Sandaime's slow comment explained the situation to Naruto.

"Hi... I understand jiji.. "I just hope to be together in the same team with Mikoto Kaa Chan's child," muttered sadly Naruto. Mikoto meant a lot to him, she was considered a substitute for a mother who was always there for him to shelter her with love. He really wanted to meet this uchiha, considering that he was still in the same clan as her.

"I understand your feelings Naruto kun, but sometimes there are things we can't change. Don't you agree," said Minato's smile in Naruto's low nod response.