bab : 8

New Savior: Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki

Katon : Goukakkyou No Jutsu" naruto's scream of mentioning his jutsu using only one-handed headseal made everyone there widen their eyes. Naruto blew fire from inside his mouth to form a fireball, twice as much as Sasuke's when attacking Zabuza.

"WHAT... " everyone shouted simultaneously.

The katon jutsu shot out quickly attacking Kakashi who was still widening his eyes in surprise. 'Damn.. I don't want to believe what college does, but if I don't do something then I will die from that jutsu.. Damn' thought seriously Kakashi quickly did a Handseal.

Doton : Doryuheki' kakashi pressed his palms against the ground surface giving rise to a thick earthen fortress with 4 dog heads forming on the front.

BOOOMMM

There was an explosion when two jutsu met. Naruto's jutsu was successfully stopped at that time, but not entirely. The fireball didn't seem to give up and continued to destroy parts of the fort, knocking them down.

"Damn... " Kakashi muttered, realizing that Jutsu lost.

"Only water can stop Kakashi's fire.. The ground couldn't stop him," Naruto heard whispering with a smile.

The other side

"W-what happened.. He did jutsu like that with just a one-handed headseal... Impossible" shouted Shok Menma, not believing in his own vision.

'Damn... Naruto... How could you half Uchiha do something like that.. ' Thought annoyed Sasuke. A small part of him wanted to accept that Naruto was stronger than him, while the other part felt an ordinary amount of wild envy.

He is a full uchiha who has pure uchiha blood but cannot do the jutsu one hand, but Naruto, he only has half Uchiha blood. This made him feel very weak in front of Naruto. While he had been training so far much harder than when he saw Naruto training, at least that was according to him.

'I didn't know that anyone else could do a one-handed headseal creating a jutsu like that. He is much stronger than Haku' thought Zabuza surprised.

Haku and Sai

'Oh... I can do one-handed headseals, but I can't do jutsu like that... Who exactly are you Uzumaki Naruto?' Haku still didn't think that Naruto could do that. He noticed Kakashi's jutsu slowly being eroded by Goukakkyou's fireball.

'The fire is stronger than the ground, Kakashi taicho's jutsu won't be able to ward off that jutsu' thought Sai seriously also watching the two jutsu meet.

'Damn... ' Kakashi thought realizing his earth jutsu was about to disappear, he jumped up to avoid it. Naruto's jutsu glided quickly to destroy the fort and the ground created an elongated crater, then continued and destroyed several trees at the training ground. 'The palace is very strong.. I can feel it from here' thought Seriously Kakashi realized that Katon Naruto was stronger than ordinary Katon.

"And everything is done.. Kakashi San" Naruto's voice behind him suddenly appeared. Kakashi widened his eyes in surprise, especially when he heard the sound of bells. The two of them landed smoothly on the ground, along with Naruto who landed smoothly in front of Haku and Sai.

'He planned all this. From the way he fights he looks very experienced, and also.. 'Kakashi paused for a moment turning to look at Naruto who was smiling broadly raising the bell in his right hand. 'I underestimated him' continued Kakashi.

"Hahaha... "It seems like my team that came out was the winner," said Zabuza proudly, moving closer to Team 12.

"Not Zabuza Sensei's team.. But only Naruto.. " Sai muttered while still smiling strangely. Haku nodded his head in agreement with his colleague's intentions.