bab : 2

New Savior

Began the long Journey

"Impossible..." Shok revealed the same doctor when Naruto consciously widened his eyes reading the report on his right hand. Then he glared at Naruto in front of him who was sitting casually on a chair looking flatly at the doctor. Beside him was Sandaime who was also curious about what surprised the doctor.

Naruto now looks very fit, there is not a slight sign in him that he has ever been sick. He wore clothes bearing the uchiha symbol behind him, but it was not normal for uchiha. In the fan shape, it is not like other uchiha, but the symbol of the Uzumaki clan. Short dark red arms only on the arms and crust. The rest is black.

Unlike other uchiha clothes, the crust is not round, but forms like a jacket that is left open to the chest. (Like the crust of Zangetsu ichigo's robe). On the inside it is black. His hair forms a back triangle with a bang covering his left face, hiding his birthmark 3 pairs of whiskers, you could say it looks like a mini madara, minua his red hair. The trousers he wore were black and blue shoes on the bottom. Sandaime wore his robe like when he was still Hokage.

"What is it... Is there anything strange about Naruto Kun's examination results?" Kage's grandfather asked curiously. The doctor didn't respond to Sandaime's words, he was just busy looking at Shok Naruto.

"Wh-who are you really... What creature are you really.." He saidhorror. Sandaime and Naruto together narrowed their eyes confused by the doctor's words.

"Is something wrong?" Asked slowly, a little confused, Naruto

"There's nothing wrong... Not one bit.." The doctor answered that he was a little depressed.

"If there's nothing wrong, why did you react like that?" Sandaime's confused comments. If everything was fine then the reaction would be normal, not even Shok.

"Ju-precisely because he was fine that's why I was surprised. No one can recover in just two weeks after 3 years of coma, even... In fact, all the nervous systems in his body were reorganized as before. What creature are you really.. "There's no way humans can do something like this," said the doctor, looking at Naruto full of confusion. A reality that does not match the predictions in the world of medicine that is full of logic and analysis cannot reveal what happened to Naruto.

Hearing the doctor's reaction, Sandaime's eyes fell on Naruto who closed his eyes then took a deep breath. It was as if he was thinking about who he really was to answer the doctor's questions and curiosity.

"You're serious... Doctor..." Comments surprised Sandaime.

"100 % serious Sandaime is the same... From the results of the last report we conducted yesterday, it proves that Naruto's body has returned to normal, as if it had never experienced a serious incident before. Even though we knew before he woke up, 99 % of the nervous system in his body had been destroyed.." Sandaime's eyes widened in surprise. He compared the doctor's report from the first time Naruto was taken to hospital, until now after two weeks when he woke up.

'It's true to think again about what this doctor said.. Even if he still had kyuubi in his body it would not be possible to cure it so quickly, even his nervous system which medically cannot be cured in any way. What actually happened to you... Naruto Kun' thought Sandaime was paying serious attention to Naruto beside him.

"People always call me a monster, a demon, or even a demon.. "Naruto's comments began to reflect on the confusion between the two figures. "Whatever is written in the report, whatever you think about me, but I'm still me... Uzumaki Uchiha Naruto whether you want to or not accept it in your logic.. Doctor San," continued Naruto slowly, slowly opening his eyes which had turned into a Sharingan with three tomoes around him.