ᴇʀʀᴀɴᴅ┊͙⁰⁵

"Really? You're wearing that to a grocery store?"

Hikari's eyes scan your whole body, rolling up and down at a slow pace before settling to look into your eyes.

"What's wrong with it? I think I look good!" You smiled to hide your discomfort, looking down at the clothes you'd opted to wear. It's a chilly day, so you settled for a simple shirt, a maxi-length skirt, white tights, and a cardigan to keep warm.

"God, I hope my classmates don't see me with you." Hikari rolls her eyes and faces the opposite direction, her free hand grabbing a few bags of chips and placing them in the supermarket cart.

"Don't mind her, she's been like that since she was twelve." Seishiro approaches you, carrying at least ten packs of lemon tea. "Can we buy this?"

"Er.. why so much packs?"

"I need it for when I'm back in my apartment once it gets renovated."

"I- fine," You nod, taking the packaging and placing them in the trolley. You turn to Riku, the last cousin who hasn't asked for anything yet in this aisle. "Do you want anything here, Riku?"

"Uhm, I'll have this, ane!" Your younger cousin pulls out two different packs of food and tosses them into the cart while beaming at you. He is the second youngest, although only four years younger than you.

"Okay, keep walking! Let's go to a different aisle." Sliding your headphones on, you push the cart in front of you and follow your younger cousins, allowing them to store food inside the cart as you look for groceries that the adults tasked you to buy.

"Do you really have to be wearing headphones in the grocery store?"

"Hm? Is that not allowed?"

"No, you just look stupid in it." Hikari is at it again, with her small insults and sour expression. You were used to it, but you had no idea why she acted the way she did.

"But Seishiro is doing the same, you should be mad at both of us!" You attempt to lighten the situation by making a joke about it. However, your little joke simply makes Hikari annoyed with you.