Discontinuation + Explanation ☆

Hi!!

Based on the title, I'm assuming anyone who reads this has an idea of the future this fanfic holds. I'll explain the reason I made this fanfic in the first place following the reason I'll stop updating.

The plot of this story comes from an original story of mine, also titled "Alter My Life".

When I first decided to publish it on Wattpad, I decided to substitute the original MCs into Y/N (reader) and Sae from blue lock since he was the first to pop up in my mind.

I've been getting tired lately from updating, especially since most of the events in this fanfic are based on real events in my own life.

Following the paragraph above, those events include the time Y/N'S father cheated on her mother and left them, the horrible relationship the reader has with her family, the occasional feelings of loneliness, and the anxiety from drastic changes of environments.

(Yeah I'm fatherless, the only thing that sets me apart from the reader is that my parents aren't completely divorced yet and that my father is running from the FBI)

OCs that I've made in this fanfic are based on real people, such as Hikari, Ume, Akira, etc.

I would've loved to continue this fanfic, but now that I'm ACTUALLY changing schools, I'll have to get used to the environment and take a break from things such as writing.

I was considering writing the next chapter but shit went down, I cried, then just decided to discontinue this.

My family sucks, my life sucks, so I decided to isolate myself from the world.

Everytime a horrible event occurs, I let those negative feelings out through writing. But as time passed, I realized it wasn't enough to actually make me feel better.

So I guess that's it, thanks for reading the fanfic, I don't have any intentions of deleting it and I'll just let it rot in the library of Wattpad.

TYSM!! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Unrelated: do any of y'all know how to get free therapy?? (Lol) I've been wanting to get therapy since last year but my mother doesn't have any money for it, so I'm getting desperate, HAHA

Okay, this is the author, Astrie, signing off!

Mwa

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა