ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ┊͙⁰⁹

"Y/N! Wake up, we have a visitor!"

The constant banging on the door ultimately prompted you to get out of bed, groggily rising up and letting your feet carry you outside the bedroom.

It's so early, and it's a weekend!

You look downstairs and notice the majority of the family together in the living room and kitchen. The aroma of rice and tonkatsu permeates your surroundings, inducing an immediate crave to eat some.

There's an unusual face downstairs, one you presume is the visitor your mother mentioned earlier.

Stepping down the stairs, you wonder why everyone is up so early. The guest appears to be Seishiro's age, thus he must be the "Reo" guy your cousin kept referring to for the past weeks.

"Y/N go eat some breakfast," Your mother says, pointing to the freshly prepared meal on the kitchen counter that she has saved for you. "That's my daughter! She just woke up, but sh- she's very kind, and smart too!"

"Ah yes, I've heard a bit about her from Nagi." Reo nods, his purple eyes focused on you as if you were his food. When you look back, he smiles warmly. "I've actually been waiting to meet her!"

Suddenly, the room smells like a really expensive and strong cologne.

"That sounds weird Reo." Seishiro sits back against one of the seats, with several boxes of his belongings sitting beside him. You had forgotten that he was going to take some of his belongings back to his apartment today, and then move out again after a day or two.

Hikari lifts an eyebrow and scoffs, rolling her eyes at what your mother had said. "She's not smart, she doesn't even know why time is important."

"Hikari, don't say that." Your aunt gives her daughter a faint glare, attempting to keep her attitude under control, particularly because it would be awkward in front of a wealthy visitor.

"Uhm," Reo sits awkwardly between some of the family members, occasionally staring at Seishiro with a nervous and panicked expression. "Why don't I just call the moving truck to get Nagi's things in?"