Chapter 4: ~ Getting to Know Them ~

"Sooo, he said he's busy right now. Of course he is..who knows what he's doing. But the good news is, you can stay here till the meantime!" Charlie exclaimed with a cheerful smile.

I beamed at the idea. This place seemed so nice! "I'd love to stay here! Though, not forever. Once the angels return for the yearly extermination, I have to get back. But I could visit every now and then!" 

"Great! Since you saw the hotel already, I'll introduce you to our guests!" Charlie spoke, guiding me to where they sat. She introduce them one by one. "There's Angel dust, one of our residents here. Niffty! Our maid." 

I nodded as she introduced them one by one.

"Here's Husk. The bartender!" She beamed. Husk seemed rather grumpy, however. 

"Then we have Alastor! He helps me with my ideas in the hotel! And of course you've met me and Vaggie."

I nodded. "That's everyone then? I suppose I should introduce myself then too.."

I then smiled. My wings spreading slightly in confidence as I introduced myself. "I'm Lydia! A seraphim from heaven, but my uh..status doesn't matter too much. So don't focus on that entirely, please.."

Of course, there were questions as to why a seraphim of all angels was in hell, especially post-extermination. So I explained myself. "Well..it's uh..a long story. But to summarize it, I'm not here for the extermination, I just used it as a way into Hell itself."

...

...

...

As I got to know the other residents more, and even got my own room, I sat on the bed.

"..comfy.."

I laid down, smiling. I hadn't felt this happy in what..ages? 

"Nooo I sound emo.." I complained to myself. Covering my face and rolling over with a groan. My thoughts drifted towards my original goal. It was to see Lucifer. Would I get the chance to see him again? Would he even want to see me again? Was it worth it? I had so many questions for him. From how he was doing to what he's been up to. It's been ages since I've seen him last. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock at my door. Getting up, I was greeted by Vaggie. Who would tell me that since Charlie was gone doing something important, she wanted all of us to help create this commercial for the hotel. 

I smiled. I loved the idea of the hotel. The idea of rehabilitating sinners, giving them a second chance, is what I've always wanted since before the exterminations. I've always hated the idea that they simply get cast down to Hell, without a second glance. So I agreed..

..It feels like..

..Maybe things will turn out okay..