Let's Talk!

*In Present*

A capsule was being navigated through space, with a speed equivalent to a rocket. Inside, there was a large computer that showed the status of the ship, the nearest planets and systems, and the travel time. There was a silence there that seemed deadly, giving the impression that there was not a living soul inside. But when the computer sensed that the ship was reaching its destination, a small Worker had woken up, a Blue-toned Worker. He walked up to the panel and saw that the capsule was about to land on Copper 9. A voice was heard.

- Good morning, sir. The systems indicate that we are 3 hours away from our final destination - The artificial intelligence, D.O.O.R.S., had shown the image of the planet on the panel screen. The planet looked like a place of apocalypse, there was a crater the size of a country that emanated a yellow light so strong that it could be seen even in space.

 The planet looked like a place of apocalypse, there was a crater the size of a country that emanated a yellow light so strong that it could be seen even in space

After 3 hours, the capsule arrived close to the Corpse Tower, which was its hiding place. When the ship landed on the ground, the ship's bases began to move the capsule into the tower, looking like a giant spider. After the capsule stopped in the center of the tower, no more noise was heard, it seemed that there was no life inside. But a noise had broken this silence, first a cry of despair was heard and then it seemed as if something had fallen to the ground.

- It seems that our friend has woken up, sir! - D.O.O.R.S. warned the Worker with a bit of sarcasm.

The Drone ran towards the noise and saw his Murder lying on the floor of his room, it looked like something had scared him.

- U, are you okay? - The Worker ran to his friend to help her get up.

- Bite Me, Nick, I'm fine! -U attacked Nick with his words as he stood up.

- I told you not to sleep upside down on the ceiling - Nick's comment irritated the Assassin a little.

U opened the capsule door and began to assess the environment, it seemed that everything was the same when they left, the place was surrounded by trash and some severed parts of Worker Drones. It had already been 3 months since they got together, during these months several things had happened that changed their lives, Nick and U were attacked by other Murder Drones which resulted in the death of an old friend of U, they were chased through space and, what strangest of all, they were called to save the entire Multiverse (Only those who saw my What If...? story will understand). After this last event, the two agreed to return to the planet to check on Nick's friends and try to tell the others what happened while they were away from Copper 9.

- We'd better wait a few more hours to get out, the sun is still out - U said, entering the capsule, but, suddenly, Nick put a badge on his hat.

- Did you know that your hat is a pilot's? - Nick stated while getting down from a box, because he was shorter than U.

- I was the pilot? THAT'S AWESOME!! I crash and ruined everything... Ship Pilot. Origin story - U spoke while pointing both index fingers at the Worker.