Exploration

Snow began to fall to the ground. The light from the moon and Exoplanets were illuminating the atmosphere of Copper 9. The environment near the base was surrounded by an abandoned city, surrounded by frozen human skeletons, but there were not only cities on the planet. Far from the city, there was a gigantic forest, the trees were huge, the plants were dead because of the planet's climatic conditions and darkness took over half of the environment. All humans who entered this forest were certainly at risk of death, as the darkness could make everyone get lost along the way, but this was not a problem for the Drones.

U was flying above the forest with Nick on his back. Nick was pointing his flashlight into the forest, Vick and Jane were following the light so as not to get lost.

- Are you sure they will be able to follow the light? - Nick asked looking into the darkness of the forest.

- Of course, they are not blind - U replied.

Nick and U continued flying for a few seconds, until they finally arrived at their destination with Vick and Jane. The place was the same as the photo that D.O.O.R.S had shown, but it seemed like there were no lights inside the church. The environment was being hit by a strong wind, which means that rain was coming, but other things were being hit by the wind and these things were currents.

 The environment was being hit by a strong wind, which means that rain was coming, but other things were being hit by the wind and these things were currents

The chains were attached to two stalagmites, but they weren't holding anything back. Near the chains, there were two collars made of metal, it looked like something had escaped. This caught Nick's attention.

- What were those chains holding? - Nick picked up one of the collars on the floor.

- Doors said something took over this place, probably, these collars were holding this "something" - U held one of the chains. 

- That's great - Jane said sarcastically - One centipede wasn't enough, now we're going to have to face something we don't even know what it is - Jane kicked a stone towards the forest.

- Is that thing in there? - Vick was afraid to enter the church.

- It seems not. She would have heard us and attacked us - Nick walked towards the church entrance.

The quartet was facing the entrance door. Everyone was nervous, Vick was holding Jane's hand, U had his cannon ready and Nick was afraid to open the door. After taking a deep breath, Nick opened the door and everyone saw what he had there.

 After taking a deep breath, Nick opened the door and everyone saw what he had there