Chaos and Fun

U was paralyzed. She was praying that this was just an illusion or a hallucination, but it was true. U was in front of her leader that she should have been dead for more than 3 months. L was looking straight at U, not saying any words and not moving, but after a few seconds, L jumped towards U and threw her to the ground with a punch.

- Unfortunate! - L placed his left foot on top of U's chest.

- HEY, BITCH! - Nick shouted, shooting a blue beam from the Railgun towards L.

L spread his wings and dodged the beam. Nick was aiming at L again, but before he fired, he saw the Sentinels approaching him.

- Vick, Jane, get ready - Nick joined Vick and Jane.

Meanwhile, U had gotten up and flew towards L. U tried to punch her in the face, but L was faster and managed to dodge, L grabbed U's feet and threw her to the ground again. U recovered and used his feet to hit L's chest, the blow threw L away, but it seemed like the blow didn't hurt him.

- I thought you were stronger - L released his blades and jumped at U.

U managed to dodge and released his ax to attack L. L defended himself by placing the blades in front of her face, U tried to hit L in various parts of her body, but L always dodged or defended himself. U screamed in anger and released his cannon, a hail of missiles were launched at L, this time L had difficulty dodging and she had to fly away. U started to follow L, the two started to fight in the sky.

Meanwhile, the Sentinels were advancing on the Workers. Nick managed to avoid the Sentinels' cameras and managed to pierce their eyes, causing some Sentinels to go blind.

- NICK, BEHIND YOU! - Vick warned Nick.

Behind the Worker, there was a Sentinel about to jump on him, but Jane managed to knock him out and throw him to the ground, and then Nick destroyed his camera with a crowbar.

- Thank you, Jane - Nick thanked, crushing the Sentinel's head.

- You welcome, darling - Jane ran to help Vick.

Nick looked back and saw U fighting in the sky with someone, but he couldn't see who it was. U was hit by a stun cannon, which caused her to fall onto the pier. L sat on U's waist and started punching her in the face with both hands repeatedly. U was unconscious, L got up and looked at U with a disgusted face. L grabbed U's coat and took out his claws to tear her apart, but L ended up being hit by a crowbar in the visor, causing her to lose her vision. 

- GET AWAY FROM HER - Nick shouted from afar, letting go of a Sentinel's head.

Nick ran to help his friend, but stopped when he saw L taking the crowbar out of his visor. Nick was shocked and scared at the same time.

- "But how? She was dead!" - Nick couldn't speak or move.

L regenerated her visor and saw Nick looking at her. L smiled sadistically and opened her wings to fly towards Nick, but U managed to grab her with her stinger, making L agonize in pain. U threw L to the ground and ripped her head off with his claws, causing her body to fall into the water. U looked at Nick and saw his worried expression, U wasted no time and hugged Nick tightly and Nick returned the hug, but they had another problem.

The propellers on the ship were destroying the dock they were on. Vick and Jane were holding on to the wood so they wouldn't get crushed, the problem was that the Sentinels were getting closer to them.

- U-Z, we have to turn off the propellers - Nick and U ran to their friends, but U stopped when she saw a noise behind them.

The floor of the dock was crossed by L, who had already regenerated. L looked at U with a sadistic smile.