Reunion of Brothers

- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

A scream echoed around the base. Vick panicked and began running toward the base. The Worker felt something grabbing her coat, stopping her from running. Vick kept running in place to try to break free, but she stopped running when she looked back. Vick saw that she had already entered the base and the one holding her was T.

- Stop running, I'm not hungry! - T put Vick on the ground.

Vick squirmed, as he looked T straight in the eyes.

- I-I remember y-you... - Vick stuttered - Y-you were with L when-

- I know! - T raised his hand in the air for Vick to stop talking.

Vick put her hands on her face, she was scared that T would hit her, but T did something different.

- You don't need to be scared - T took both of Vick's hands off her face and knelt down to look into her eyes, leaving Vick a little confused - I didn't want to scream, I just didn't want to remember what I did in the past.

Vick was silent. She expected anything from that Assassin, but she didn't expect him to be so kind. Vick looked at her eyes, she was no longer afraid.

- Where did you find my glasses? - Vick asked.

- I was watching Nick and U entering the base with three other Workers, and I saw these glasses fall out of the pocket of one of them. I had managed to get into the ventilation and was going after Nick, but I heard you saying you lost your glasses and I realized you were with my friends - T explained, as he stood up - I'm sorry if I scared you like that, I just I was trying to be kind - T apologized.

- There's no need to apologize, I know that being kind for the first time is difficult for a Murder Drone - Vick had already sympathized with T - Do you want me to take you to your friends?

- Yes - That was the only thing T said.

Vick took T's hand and the two started to go deeper into the base, until...

- Vick... What the fuck? - Mark caught the two walking hand in hand.

The three Drones were silent for a few seconds.

- Calm down, Mark. He's a friend of Nick and U-Z, I'm just going to take him to his house - Vick explained, trying to calm the Worker.

Mark took a deep breath and looked at T, who had a mocking look on his face.

- These friendships Nick makes are driving me crazy - Mark complained, while crossing his arms - What's his name?

Vick remembered some stories Nick and U told her, including the name of that Murder Drone.

- His name is T-D - T was confused by the nickname she had given him.

- You have some strange names, but nice to meet you - Mark said before entering the laboratory again.

- What name is that? - T asked.

- Nick nicknamed U "U-Z", I thought you would like having a nickname - Vick said, while taking T to Nick's house.

T kept thinking about that nickname along the way. He never thought about having a nickname, but now he found it interesting to have one. The two continued walking without saying anything else.

*With Nick and U*

Nick and U were resting, hugging each other. Nick was lying on the side where the door was and U was sleeping in the corner. Unfortunately, their sleep was interrupted when someone entered the room, slamming the door.