Chapter 3: Boundless Pursuits

Rosario, Cavite
8:54 p.m.

With a spark of inspiration, Kjin made a decision. He would head to Rosario, Cavite, where the Cavite Economic Zone was located. Carrying the thought that he can support his family, especially in financial aspects, sooner.

"This is the new beginning for me," Kjin said to himself.

As Kjin's foot crossed the threshold of the bus, a surge of electricity coursed through his veins, a tangible mix of excitement and nervous anticipation.

His eyes darted around, taking in the sights and sounds of the bus interior. The show of conversations overlapping, the rustling of bags, and the occasional burst of laughter painted a vivid picture of the journey about to unfold.

Kjin's heart pounded in sync with the rhythmic hum of the engine, a symphony of anticipation. As the bus pulled away from the station, the show of passing landscapes through the window provided a glimpse of the unknown.

On the other hand, Quila had also made the decision to go to Rosario, Cavite. She had a part-time job as a cashier in a well-known ladies apparel store inside Silver Mall Rosario in the evening, from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

And as a cashier in the convenience store nearby the mall from 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Monday to Friday. It would allow her to support herself financially while continuing to pursue her manga dreams.

As Quila settled into her seat at the back of the bus, beside the window, a hush fell over the passengers. Their gazes, drawn like magnets, fixed on her with a mix of awe and admiration.

The show of their lingering glances and whispered comments revealed the undeniable impact of her stunning beauty and graceful presence.

Despite the attention she garnered, Quila remained composed and unaffected. The show of her indifference to the curious stares was evident in her calm demeanor and focused gaze, as if she were a world of her own.

Wrapped in a jacket that concealed her figure, the show of her gorgeous body was only hinted at, leaving the passengers captivated by the tantalizing mystery beneath.

Their eyes lingered, tracing the subtle contours and graceful lines that spoke of elegance and allure.

But Quila, with an air of self-assurance, paid no mind to the show of admiration around her. Her attention remained fixed on the passing scenery outside the window, seemingly oblivious to the attention she commanded.

"Now that I'm on my own, I will focus myself on my manga," Quila said in her mind.

Meanwhile, as Kjin stepped foot into Rosario, Cavite's world-renowned "Tinapang Salinas" (smoked salinas fish), the town of Rosario's being the foremost producer of agricultural products, specifically smoked fish, in the Philippines, was named the Smoked Fish Capital of Cavite.

Rosario, Cavite, is a busy town located in the province of Cavite, Philippines. As you enter the town, you are greeted by the warm and inviting atmosphere.

The air is filled with a mix of scents, from the aroma of freshly brewed coffee in the local cafes to the sweet smell of flowers blooming in the well-tended gardens.

This evening, the town comes alive with the glow of streetlights and the twinkle of stars in the night sky. The sound of music and laughter fills the air as people gather in parks and plazas, enjoying the company of friends and family.

The aroma of street food fills the streets, tempting passersby with its mouthwatering scent.

Kjin heart raced with a mix of excitement and nervousness. The show of vibrant colors, lively chatter, and bustling activity ignited a renewed sense of determination within him.