XI

He kissed her into the apartment and tossed his keys and wallet and phone on the counter. She edged off his jacket and let him kiss her against the window. She held the pillars against it as he kissed her neck.

Her entire body lit up with pleasure and she grinned, gripping his hair gently. This feeling that he created was inexplicable and he came back to her lips as she unbuttoned his shirt. She kissed him slowly and he groaned as she gently bit his neck before leaving gentle kisses on his chest while she exposed more of it. He smiled and gently held her cheeks, kissing her deeply.

She laughed as she rubbed his sides. The happiness he made sprout in her was wonderful and he gently held her waist, gripping the hem of her sweater and pulling it off her body. His forehead pressed hers and they smiled gently until her hand reached out, covering his chest and his heart.

It was beating fast as he laughed and pulled off his shirt. She ran her hands up his chest and held his shoulders, kissing him. He smiled against her lips and he grinned as he looked at her cleavage and her bra.

"My eyes are up here." She whispered, laughing.
"I'm not trying to look at your eyes." He grinned.

His hands gently wrapped around her torso and ran up the clips in her bra. She smiled as he unclasped it and kissed her shoulder. His teeth took the straps and pulled it down her arms before she started to nibble at his ear.

His hands wrapped around her body, and he pressed her against the glass wall of his penthouse. His right hand gently ran up her back and gently cupped her head while his left found itself unbuttoning her jeans, unzipping them and letting his fingers tug down the fabric of them.

He came back to her lips and then grinned, holding her waist. She laughed as she took his hand and gently pulled him into the hall. He chuckled and kissed her neck deeply as he picked her up. She laughed and slipped out of his grip, grabbing his hand and running into his bedroom.

He cornered her as he shut the door and his hand pressed against her waist, pulling it off the wall. They laughed against each other's mouths as he pulled down her jeans.

His smile was charming her and their eyes were locked, their bodies moved like kissing was a dance and their lips tangled like their love was a fight. He picked her up and tossed her into the bed.

"You are so gorgeous." He mumbled, crawling over her. She grinned as he kissed her again and she held his face in her hands, tucking back the hair near his ears. He slid into her gently and their mouths opened in pleasure. Their smiles widened and his body pressed tighter against hers.

She kissed his neck and he groaned and into her ear till they were panting and gasping. The light from the sun shone into the room and the sky became purple and pink. Their moans grew louder over the next hour before their bodies gave up in trying to hold back.

"Derek..." She sighed as she felt her legs lock around his torso. She shook against him and he collapsed to her side, wrapping his large hand around her waist and tugging her right up against him.

"Perfect, Meredith." He smiled, out of breath. She grinned and nodded, kissing him while she wiped off the sweat on his chest. They laid in till it was dark and he stretched out so he could get up.

"What time is the flight?" She asked.
"10 PM." He mumbled, "We have 2 hours."
"I have to shower." She yawned, kissing his chest.
"No." He said, opening his eyes, "Please?"
"Come with me." She grinned, "We stink."

She got out the bed and tugged him into the shower. As they washed themselves, his eyes were on hers. That deep blue color made her stomach flip. He was smiling gently and once they were done, she turned off the shower.

"Come here." He breathed, gently holding her cheeks in his hands. He was so infatuated with her that his eyes were soft and handsome, "You're my shooting star, Meredith."

She bit her lip and cheeks turned a bright red while he admired her. This was it, the moment she wouldn't forget. Naked in a shower with his eyes on hers.

5 Hours Later

He pulled over near her house and got her suitcase out, walking with her up the path. He followed her onto the porch and lifted the suitcase up the stairs. She unlocked the door and her Doc came bounding through the house. She laughed and per him, as Derek grinned. Doc sniffed his jeans and he lowered himself on a knee, scratching Doc's ears. Once Doc got bored of them, he went back into the house and they stood up.

"I still can't believe we're back in Seattle." She said.
"I know." He yawned as she turned to him.
"Thank you for driving me home... and this weekend."
"Thank you for coming." He smiled.

"It's getting late." He stared into her eyes, his lips breaking out a small smile of admiration before he shook his head. "I should probably go."

When he turned, he felt a small hand slip into his. She tugged his hand back and he felt the air leave his lungs.

They were lost in each other's eyes and he leaned in slowly. She let her hands find his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. His lips pressed hers and when they pulled away, she laughed softly.

"You should go." She whispered. He laughed and let go of her before nodding. He shoved his hands into pockets and walked down the driveway and sat back in his car. She watched him back out of her driveway and waved to him.

"My shooting star." He muttered, driving back to his land.