Chris's POV

"Matt listen to me mermaid man is OVERRATED, So is Pearl." I said to my brother in our minivan, "Also why don't we pay more respect to the fish that is always screaming My Leg???"

"Chris..." My other brother Nick tried to cut in.

"No like for real! That guy is always being thrown across the whole ocean by someone or something. Like he went through a lot and sacrificed his own well-being for the funniness of the show. Is that even a word? Funniness?" I said. At this point, I'm just rambling I don't even know where I'm trying to go with this.

"You are literally being so stupid stop, talking" Matt was saying.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Nick starts screaming.

There was a loud THUD and we all looked to the passenger side as the car rocked a little from the impact of the thud.

"What the hell!?!" Matt said as all three of us got out of the car to see a girl passed out by the side of the van. "Do you think she is drunk?" I asked.

"Probably. No sober person would crash into our car" said nick "what should we do?"

"Idk call 911?" Matt suggests

"Maybe she needs CPR, who's going to do it? mmmaaattt" I say

"You are fucking crazy I'm not going to do that" Matt says

"Don't look at me I'm gay" nick says

"Fine I'll do it" I said leaning down over the girl I gently push a strand of hair out of her face and caress her chin her skin hot to the touch as I get ready to perform CPR.

"She is not drunk she is just a little clumsy," this girl says to me as she comes up from behind, "I have been trying to teach her how to skateboard tonight. As you can see it is not going well at all."

The girl bent over at her side trying to find her pulse.

"You should probably take her to the hospital." Matt said, "It doesn't look like she is going to be getting up anytime soon."

"You know, I would I really would but she drove us here." The girl said, "Do you think that she will be alright?"

"What were you two thinking being out here at 4 in the morning!?" Nick asked, "What are we going to do!?"

"Well, I could ask you three the same thing!" The girl yelled at him, "My best friend and I just wanted to have some fun! College life is boring sometimes!"

"Alright, Alright. Everyone calm down! Matt you drive and what's your name?" I said.

"I am Chole," She said, "and this is Mia."

"Okay, Matt help me get her into the car and Chole sit in the back with her," I said as I reached to help grab Mia.

"Wait, What time is it?" She asked.

"It's early as fuck!" Nick said.

"Not helpful!" Matt said, "It's 4:37."

"Oh Shit!!!" Chole said, "I have to be at the Diner by 5! Oh my Gosh...let me give you guys my number and please just keep me updated. I can't be late again, I am going to get fired. Please just take care of her."

"Okay, we will take her don't worry." I said, "Matt help me get her in the car."

We got her into the car and went to the hospital.