Mia's POV

"Can you tell me what city you are in?" A blonde woman wearing scrubs asked me.

"I...No, I don't think that I remember." I said.

She wrote something on a notepad and then asked ""What is the last thing that you remember?"

"I...I think that I saw a boy?" I said unsure of myself, "He had dark hair, he was trying to kiss me I think?"

"Okay," She said, "And how long ago was this?"

"Right after I hit into that van." I said.

"Alright, Thank you Mia." She said then clicked her pen and got up and walked out of the room.

I nodded when I looked up and saw a man in a white coat walk into the room with a boy following him.

"Hello Mia, How are you feeling." The Doctor asked.

"My head hurts." I said.

"I am sorry there isn't much that we can do for that, You will heal with time." He said.

I looked over his shoulder and looked at the boy who had followed him "Who is that?" I asked.

"I'm Chris." He said, "You crashed into my brother and I's minivan in the parking lot."

"Yes, that is how you got hurt." The Doctor said, "It was lucky that he was able to drive you here." 

I nodded and then my eyes went to Chris. He had the bluest eyes that I had ever seen in my life. He was also very tall and his hair looked super fluffy and soft.

"You're really cute," I said as I looked at him.

The corners of his mouth curled into a shy smile, As I looked at him it seemed that I knew him. I felt like I had seen his blue eyes before and I tried to think of who he was to me. My brother? No. My Friend? No, I felt like I knew him better than that. Suddenly it hit me, I knew exactly who he was to me.

"Wait a second, I know you!" I said, "Aren't you my Boyfriend?"

"You were the one who tried to kiss me in the parking lot after I fell!" I said, "That was you, right?"

Chris looked at me with stunned eyes then started to say "I...I am..."

"AM!" The Doctor said abruptly then cleared his throat, "He is, Now if you would just excuse me I am going to have a word with Chris and his brothers and then we will be back. Rest up now."

I nodded and then smiled at Chris as they followed the doctor out.

Once they were out the nurse smiled at me and said "It seems like you are in good hands with him. He seems like a good boyfriend."

I nodded and said, "Yeah I must be a very lucky girl."