Mia's POV

"Can you believe all this happened just because I'm a clumsy person," I said to Chole in disbelief.

"Hey, it all worked out though I've been trying to convince you this entire time to break up with Tyler. And you do not have to be scared because now you have 3 strong guys especially Matt to protect you." Chole said.

"I'm pretty sure they want nothing to do with me after the hell I put them through. I just don't know why my brain latched on to Chris like that." I said in defeat.

"Well I mean it makes sense you did meet Tyler at a Cigarettes After Sex concert. He asked you what your favorite song is and the rest is history but, since you have had problems with Tyler for a while your brain just swapped the 2 boys out you have watched their videos before. You know, that Chris likes Dominic Fike and there's the whole Florida livestream. Again, maybe you swapped them out?"

"I thought you were a business major, not a brain surgeon" I joked.

"OK public relations, I can be smart in other things too plus that makes the most sense" Chole teased.

Maybe Chole was right, I was in pain so my brain decided to switch it up but that still doesn't change the fact that I feel something for Chris and he doesn't feel the same thing for me. Maybe my feelings transferred from Tyler to Chris but, it feels more than that. Plus, if i was having problems with Tyler wouldn't that mean that those feelings were gone? This was giving me a headache, maybe it was just the concussion talking. I look over and realize that Chloe is smiling down at her phone

"Sooo how is Mr. Matthew Sturniolo doing?" I tease.

"Ugh stop how do you know it's him?" I look at her with a smug look then said sighs and said "... Ok it's him he is doing well if you really wanted to know." she said blushing.

I laugh its nice to see Chloe smiling, this has been a rough semester for her constantly going to work and then school with no break. She definitely deserves some fun, meanwhile, Chris has been distant checking in now and then. He would only text a hello or How are you doing? I know this is all new and strange to him but. it's not for me. It hurts to know that the guy you remember having a relationship with does not remember anything cause it was all fake.

I sighed then slid down into the couch and watch Chole smile and giggle at her phone.