Mia's POV

"i think this calls for ice cream and something tells me that you are not going to say no." Chris says

I giggle and then say, "I'm always down for ice cream."

Chris and I had left the beach and went to a park so that we could get some ice cream and get away from all the chaos.

Chris picks me up and spins me in the air, "Then we are perfect for each other."

I smile down at him, as he brings me down our lips are inches together as he asks "Mia will you be my girlfriend?"

I smashed my lips into his, electricity fills the air around us as our love for each other grows. It felt like our souls had been looking for one another since the moment we began existing.

"Technically, I was already your girlfriend when we left the hospital" I joke.

"Alright smartass, I'm trying to be romantic here and you are ruining it." he says as he turns his bottom lip out, "Like I am trying so hard right now."

Our lips connect again, our kiss deepening "Christopher Owen Sturniolo i would absolutely love to be your girlfriend."

As he sets me down, he takes my hand as we walk through the park. I look at Chris, these past 2 weeks have been the strangest 2 weeks of my life but, I wouldn't change anything because I know that as long as chris and I are together nothing can stop us. Our love for each other has become so powerful that I don't think that I will ever be afraid of anything ever again. He is my other half, my ride or die, the Romeo to my Juliet.

Chris looked at me and asks "Why are you staring?"

"I was just thinking of how much i love you " I smile as we walk into the ice cream shop.