Chris's POV

I am going to kill him! I think to myself as I get ready to go back at him

"Thanks for the threat," Mia says, "I have been recording everything that you have said. I am going to get a restraining order against you."

I smirk at him as he looks at Mia with a shocked expression, "Yeah that's right, I got my memories back and I remember what a jerk you are, Turns out that before my accident I was gathering evidence and now you are so screwed."

"Oh you stupid little..." He said but she cut him off.

"Chose your words carefully." She warned. "I'm in charge now."

He got angry then takes one more look at Mia, "I hope that you find happiness."

She looked a little take off by that but just nods and then he walked toward the parking lot, I look at my brothers and then at Mia.

"Holy Fuck!" Nick says, "That was so badass!"

"Thanks for the assist guys" I say as Matt dabs me up

I look at Mia and then she looks at me, She smiled then ran to me. I picked her up as she jumped into my arms.

"Chris, I am so sorry." She said, "I was planning on telling you that my memory is starting to come back but I was waiting for the right moment."

I looked at her then laughed, "Really?" I asked, "You know, I think that finding out this was was WAY better anyways."

She put her head in the nook of my neck and I put my chin on her head.

"Where my hug at!?" Matt yelled.

I put Mia down then gestured for my brothers to come hug us. They did and we all laughed and Nick shouted "WE JUST GOT IN OUR FIRST FIGHT! This was sick!! I feel like a fucking badass like i can take on anyone give me all the criminals."

"Nick..." Matt said, "Shut the fuck up."

Then we all start laughing

"Chris that was amazing you are a good fighter" this random girl says as she breaks up our hug and touches my arm.

I look at Mia she is rolling her eyes and has a scowl on her. I know the attention is irritating her but she looks cute all angry. I look to Matt and Nick for help.

"Oh my gosh, hi I love your outfit!" Nick says in a fake gay voice. He looks over his shoulder and mouths "Run."

"Hey," Matt says.

A girl must've recognized him then squealed and said "Oh my gosh! It's Matt!"

"Thank us later." Matt said as the girls walked up to him and started talking to him.

"Thanks guys." I said then I grabbed Mia's hand and we left